Chapter 12: He's here at the Sports Festival.

We are back in the teachers' lounge and our dear protagonist was still in shock to see Splinter and the turtles present in that room... of the UA.

Leonardo: "We were waiting for you, Izuku."

Izuku: "But what's going on? What are you guys doing here at UA?" - he asked as he entered the UA with All Might, who closed the door.

Nezu: "That's why we called you, young Midoriya. We have things to talk and discuss. Would you like to sit down?" - he asked as he showed the boy the place to sit.

Izuku: "S-Sure, sir."

Izuku sat down while All Might returned to his original form and sat on the couch with Nezu and Splinter. The turtles remained standing.

Nezu: "Would you like some tea, young man?" - he asked as he offered a cup to the greenish man, who accepted it.

Izuku: "Yeah, thanks. Anyway, can you explain to me what's going on here?"

Nezu: "Yoshi, or Splinter as he prefers to call himself, we were friends a long time ago when I was a student at the Hamato Clan's martial arts school."

Izuku: "Wait, were you a student there too?!" - obviously, Izuku was surprised and shocked.

Splinter: "And he was the only one who looked like a mouse, dog... or bear. Nezu, what are you again?" - he asked while looking confusedly at Nezu.

Nezu: "Now my friend... I Am the principal!"

He said while smiling and raising his right hand, but his answer made everyone looks at him like

He said while smiling and raising his right hand, but his answer made everyone looks at him like... this..

 this