ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

Spencer moved her hands to wrap around Katherine's neck and pulled her into a kiss, Katherine kissed back placing her hands on Spencer's waist, and then poked her sides.

Spencer pulled away and looked at her confused. "What was that for?"

"I don't know what you mean?"

"Kat, you know what I mean"

"Do I?" Katherine said and kissed her neck again before turning around and grabbing her school bag. "See you downstairs," she said and walked out of Spencer's room.

Spencer groaned and titled her back. "You are going to be the death of me" she mumbled and got her things and went downstairs where Katherine was waiting for her.

Katherine was with the others (plus Mona) at Emily's locker. Katherine was leaning back against the lockers.

"It's really old, like six months. But it works pretty good for an antique. The number bills to my account. So, your mom never has to know" Mona said giving them some hand-sanitizer if they wanted it.

"Oh. Mona, you are a lifesaver"

"Well, what's the point in doing something for someone if it doesn't make you look good? I'm already number one on the speed dial. Ciao!"

Katherine waved bye to her. "Ciao"

"If only we could harness Mona's sense of entitlement we could light the Eastern seaboard," Spencer said watching Mona leave.

"Yeah, well, I don't care, I got a new phone and didn't have to go through Caleb. He's safe in Montecito"

"Did you get through to Duncan yet?"

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah, he's coming after school. I'm gonna meet him in the courtyard"

Spencer looks at her. "That sounds safe"

Katherine nods her head. "Yeah," she whispered.

The bell then went off.

"Later," Spencer said and kissed Katherine's cheek and then made her way now the hall to get to class.

Katherine waved bye to the others and walked the other way.

Katherine was sitting down at a table in the courtyard with Duncan.

"So, were you looking for Vivian in Brookhaven?"

"Can I ask you a question first?" Duncan asked Katherine.

Katherine nods her head. "Sure"

"Is Katherine your real name?"

"What? Yes. Of course, it is. Why would you ask that?" Katherine asked a little confused.

"Because Vivian's real name wasn't Vivian. And if you're her friend, you'll know her real name"

Katherine stared at him for a few moments and then looked around and then back at Duncan. "Alison"

"We have a winner. So where is she?"

Katherine sighed. "Duncan... Alison's dead" she said and watched his expression drop. "I'm- I'm really sorry. She disappeared Labor Day weekend, year before last"

"Disappeared? What happened?" he asked upset that she was dead and didn't want to believe it.

"Look, I... maybe--"

"What happened to her?" Duncan asked.

"She was killed and... they didn't find her body for a year"

Duncan then stood up and had his back to her for a moment. "Do they know who did it?"