Ch4

According to his tone of speech, he heard him correctly. He is the omega who stayed with him for a night. After that, he pretended that something had happened and that he had been beaten up. He is currently working part-time at an unremarkable hangover soup restaurant.

……He can’t say such a thing.

Eun-Yul turned around swallowing his dry saliva. Eun-Yul, who faced Kang Ha-Joon, turned a blind eye to his heart which seemed to explode at any moment.

“Now…….”

His voice trembled and he shut up again. He can’t say ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about’ because he was caught being agitated.

“Are you flirting with me?”

What is he talking about?

He felt like he brought up a banned word that was too obvious, ridiculous, and childish even if he said it himself. His fingers and toes were starting to curl but there was no turning back.

“I’ve only seen you twice, but the fact that you’re asking me if you have seen me somewhere…….”

Seeing Kang Ha-Joon’s eyebrows squint, he hurriedly added an excuse.

“I misunderstood because the word ‘Have I seen you before’ is used in such situations. I’m sorry.”

Eun-Yul quickly put water in a cup and handed it over and ran away to the kitchen.

He leaned his back against the wall and breathed in as if his chest were inflated to calm his heart, listening to the noise outside. As soon as he came in, he could hear the sound of belated steps and the sound of pulling the chair one after another.

“If I’m shaking like this when we’re only meeting a second time, I might faint next time.”

Eun-Yul tried to widen his distance from Kang Ha-Joon as much as possible.

***

Kang Ha-Joon, whose only conversation partner disappeared, held a spoon and looked down at the hangover soup. It was just a bowl last time, but today it’s an earthen pot.

Only the bowl had changed, but the smell was also different. Kang Ha-Joon, who was watching carefully, lifted a spoon and scooped up the soup.

A bad smell came into his mouth and he stirred it around. Now that he had a bite, the smell must have spread to him. Maybe he noticed it the moment he entered this restaurant.

“It’s not good.”

He disliked the warm soup that warmed his stomach. It was also difficult to unpack the rice, which was packed so high that it nearly collapsed.

He ate the side dishes with chopsticks. He doesn’t like kimchi because it’s crunchy and spicy, and he doesn’t like egg rolls because they’re soft. He just didn’t like everything, but he chewed it mechanically.

As Kang Ha-Joon was steadily emptying the side dish bowl, people began to come in one by one.

“There were customers?”

When someone saw Kang Ha-Joon, he naturally took off his shoes and climbed up to the sitting table. When the restaurant became noisy at once, the last person who came in shouted, “Where did you go as a group?”

“It’s so noisy it’s scary. If you don’t want to eat, just keep talking.”

Only a few coughs were heard in reaction to the restaurant owner’s threat, and the disturbance calmed. Kang Ha-Joon, who was still engrossed in his lunch, was passed by Lim Bong-Soon.