CH16

"ha."

Eun-Yul sighed as if he was tired even before he started his business. Nam Goong-Hyuk, who was waiting for him leaning into the car after seeing him, approached.

"Howdy."

"Do you like me? So, did you follow me?"

He hasn't even gone to the restaurant yet. In the morning, Kang Ha-Joon appeared and followed him around and disappeared, but this time it was Nam Goong-Hyuk. He faced Nam Goong-Hyuk with loads of luggage in both hands, and he was overwhelmed.

"Why would I follow you when my men would know your location when I order them to?"

"That's right, so you like me."

"Why do I like you?"

"You don't answer the question if you like me, but you only make excuses for following."

"When did I make an excuse? This is...... Anyway, I'm not interested in you, but I came because I had something to say."

Eun-Yul pouted his lips when Nam Goong-Hyuk stirred his hands to stop talking nonsense. When he asked if he liked him, he was just being mean. It also meant that he should pay attention to that because he knows that he likes Hyun Je-Ha. However, Nam Goong-Hyuk did not understand.

Eun-Yul walked with his luggage. He heard Nam Goong-Hyuk following behind him, but he ignored him. He doesn't know when one will take his son away, and the other one when he would take his organs. After meeting two such dangerous people, he now hates everything.

"I'm here to say something"

"I have something to say, too."

"Then you should stand still."

"Ha."

Eun-Yul sighed and turned to Nam Goong-hyuk. And then gave him a grocery bag.

"Ugh, you."

"It's heavy, right? I'm carrying two of these. Can we talk while standing?"

"Then you should have said so......."

Nam Goong-Hyuk grumbled and took the luggage. He was embarrassed earlier that he lifted it more easily than he thought, perhaps because he thought it was heavy, Eun-Yul, who saw this, walked away, taking the bag in his hand.

"I'll pay you back."

"Oh, you must have some money."

"......I'll pay some back first and the rest every month."

Eun-Yul's voice became smaller than before. He said it because he had to pay back the money, but he was a little worried that Nam Goong-Hyuk would not accept it.

Nam Goong-Hyuk's eyes narrowed as if he had noticed Eun-Yul's mind, and soon regained his relaxation.

"How much can you pay back? I'll listen to it first and accept it if I like it."

"Fifty million won."

"Hmm? It's bigger than I thought. Did you steal it? Where did you get the money?"

"I saved one million won a month, for four years and two months."

It was money excluding what went into Ha-Neul's bank account and living expenses. Later, He wanted to get a lease house with this money that added another room. Now it's a dream that he doesn't know if he can achieve again.

"Hey, Eun-Yul you finally saved some money? I'm proud of you."

Nam Goong-Hyuk stroked Eun-Yul's head with his big hand.