Ch3

Eun-Yul leaned against the door and stuck his head to the side, looking around the store. It was to see if Kang Ha-Joon had left or was still present.

‘I don’t think there is anyone…….’

A small face also peeped out near Eun-Yul’s waist. The little face bit the ice cream and copied his dad. He doesn’t know why, but it just looks like it was funny.

“They do the damn same thing.”

Lim Bong-Soon, who was cutting dried radish greens, saw it and clicked her tongue.

“Hurry up and come in!”

Eun-Yul and Ha-Neul rushed inside at Lim Bong-Soon’s shouting. Customers in the store laughed at the two people standing side by side in front of their grandmother.

“I saw there were many customers.”

“If it appears that there are a lot of them, then rush to work and don’t just stick your heads out.”

“Oh, I was busy.”

“Why should a rotten bastard be busy bringing in a child?”

In response to Lim Bong-Soon’s scolding, Eun-Yul pointed to Ha-Neul, who was licking the ice cream that had spilt from his hand.

“I was trying to choose ice cream.”

“Plague.”

Lim Bong-Soon slapped Eun-Yul on the back and headed to the kitchen holding Ha-Neul’s hand. When the two disappeared with nagging that they should not lick their unwashed hands, Eun-Yul collapsed into a chair as if he had lost all his energy.

“That’s a relief.”

He was worried that Kang Ha-Joon would have remained but was relieved to see his grandmother cutting dried radish greens on the spot.

He won’t come anymore.

Eun-Yul messed up the hair on his forehead. He doesn’t know if it’s sweat because it’s hot or because he is nervous.

***

<There are conditions.>

Rep. Han Cheol-Seung’s answer, which he had heard seriously, was unexpected.

<You have to guess the riddle I gave you. Then let’s take the executive director’s suggestion seriously.>

He thought that he couldn’t say no. Kang Ha-Joon gave information to help Rep. Han Cheol-Seung secure his position more firmly if he uses it.

However, Rep. Han Cheol-Seung acted as if even using it depends on how Kang Ha-Joon came out.

<What should I solve?>

<It’s not difficult. Guess what I consider most important.>

It was easy to hear, but it was also a difficult mystery because it was a personal thought of Cheol-Seung.

“Prepare information about Rep. Han Cheol-Seung.”

“Alright.”

“And…….”

Kang Ha-Joon was about to say something, but he opened his mouth again.

“Keep Friday’s lunch open.”

“You have plans to eat with Hyun Je-Ha. Should I postpone it?”

“Do it that way.”

“Alright.”

The secretary left the executive office after adjusting the schedule on the tablet. Kang Ha-Joon, who was left alone, buried his back in a chair and recalled the last words Rep. Han Cheol-Seung had said.