CH19

D-1.

There was a long shadow on the side of Hyun Je-Ha tilting his liquor. Nam Goong-Hyuk slumped down and gestured, and the bartender offered a cup in front of him. Nam Goong-Hyuk, who stretched his arms across Hyun Je-Ha's chest, took his liquor and poured it into his cup.

Hyun Je-Ha grabbed his wrist after he drank three times straight without ice.

"I'm the one who's upset, so why are you drinking?"

There was a call from Nam Goong-Hyuk asking what he was doing, and Hyun Je-Ha replied that he was drinking. Nam Goong-Hyuk asked what happened, and Hyun Je-Ha said that he was dumped by Kang Ha-Joon.

"I gave up everything when you said you liked him, but it became like this. Wouldn't that be upsetting?"

Hyun Je-Ha, who saw Nam Goong-Hyuk's complicated expression, removed his hand that was stopping him. Then Nam Goong-Hyuk drank liquor a few more times.

Perhaps because he was exposed to alcohol since he was young, he doesn't get drunk very often, but when he drinks strong liquor, he seems to have a reaction. You can see it just by looking at the redness around his eyes.

"Did you give that bastard a beating?"

"No."

Hyun Je-Ha found his pace again and took a drink. Instead, another human lost his pace. Nam Goong-Hyuk clenched his fists and opened his bloodshot eyes.

"Why didn't you beat him? Do you want me to do it for you? I wanted to hit that bastard with a bamboo stick at least once."

If Hyun Je-Ha did so, his legs would already touch the floor.

"Hyuk"

Hyun Je-Ha slowly turned his head. The frustratingly slow movement, made Nam Goong-Hyuk think it would be faster to go in front of Hyun Je-Ha and make eye contact. By the time the simmering impulse was subdued, their eyes met.

"You......."

Nam Goong-Hyuk scanned Hyun Je-Ha's face with a complicated gaze. His eyes were as cold as ice, but his expression was dry without any moisture. He can tell how Hyun Je-Ha feels just by looking at his expression.

"I'll take care of it."

Hyun Je-Ha's voice seemed calm unlike usual, but he recognized that it was suppressed. He was the person he loved and he does not want to helplessly send Kang Ha-Joon away.

"Okay. It's your choice."

It was only for the two of them from the beginning to the end. There is no room for him to get involved...... His heart for Hyun Je-Ha is always the same, but he feels bitter because he confirmed that he can't be by his side.

Nam Goong-Hyuk swallowed his regrets by gulping down strong liquor. The two people looked in front of each other while drinking.

"Tell me your story."

"My story......."

Nam Goong-Hyuk rolled the fruit that was served as a snack around with a fork. Eun-Yul was like this, too. It certainly rolled the way he rolled it. He was asking why he was telling him now that he had a debt and obediently paid it back. It felt strange because he didn't run away and he wasn't holding out because he couldn't pay back.

The grapes sprouted out on the side of the fork and rolled over. Eun-Yul is like a grape.

"I ate 20 million won worth of fried egg and he made me helped carry his luggage, but I can't scout the person well."

"20 million won?"

When Hyun Je-Ha asked as if it was strange, Nam Goong-Hyuk nodded slightly.

"Yes, it is an egg full of love and sincerity......."