Ch5

How long has that car been around? Did the owner see Ha-Neul? Is the owner of the car who he thought he was?

Eun-Yul’s expression gradually darkened as questions came to mind. The moment he found the car, He covered Ha-Neul’s face, but his anxiety did not go away.

Eun-Yul stayed there without taking a step until Ha-Neul began to stir in his arms.

It was then.

“Why aren’t you coming in?”

Eun-Yul’s shoulder flinched at Grandma Lim Bong-Soon’s sharp shout.

“You’re fooling around again like a salary thief.”

The grudges of the grandmother, which he usually wanted to avoid, relaxed Eun-Yul’s hardened body. As Eun-Yul hugged Ha-Neul closer to him, Grandmother Lim Bong-Soon walked around holding a ladle.

“What is this again?”

Standing in front of a foreign car, Lim Bong-Soon narrowed her eyes and suddenly lifted the ladle high.

“What?”

Grandma, what are you doing? It’s not what he thinks it is, right?

Eun-Yul’s hand reached out to stop her grandmother, but it happened.

Bang. Bang.

“If you are going to eat, you should get out of the car. It’s so absurd…….”

“No, Grandma. What you are doing now is senseless”

A foreign car…… He couldn’t believe she was hitting a foreign expensive car with a ladle that his eyes would pop out. If the owner asks for compensation, it won’t be enough to sell the restaurant.

“Hurry up and get out of the car!”

However, Lim Bong-Soon was brave. It was not enough to swing the ladle, she kicked it with her foot asking him to get out of the car.

Eun-Yul, who wanted to say, “What’s wrong with you?” was slowly closing the distance to stop his grandmother, and the car was heard starting.

The owner of the car didn’t want to ask for compensation, he backed away and the car moved smoothly onto the road. Eun-Yul, who was watching him move forward without hesitation, murmured with a blank face.

“Grandmother, what on earth were you thinking? you don’t have a hobby of burning money in the air, do you?”

Lim Bong-Soon clicked her tongue when he tried to ask her, who was close to her half-grandchild.

” That guy has the same face, so let’s ask him. How dare you attack me when I’m the one who raised you…….”

Eun-Yul, who was lowering Ha-Neul to the floor, stopped in a bent posture. Did he hear his grandmother correctly?

Was his prediction correct at the end that Ha-Neul was a copy of Kang Ha-Joon and that he was a bungeo-ppang?

“Grandmother, the person who just got in the car…”

“Ha-Neul, you go in and eat.”

Lim Bong-Soon cut off the conversation and let Ha-Neul into the restaurant. When Ha-Neul entered the store smiling brightly, Lim Bong-Soon holding her ladle approached Eun-Yul.

“Did you know?”

“You didn’t think I’d know? It’s even stranger not to know when it’s so similar.”

“But you might just think that he resembles Ha-Neul.”

“You shouldn’t have been so scared if you wanted to hide it.”