Ch7

“The congressman is not here today.”

“Then would you please pass this on to me?”

The aide, who found the sender’s name in the mail, nodded and accepted it.

“Can I tell the congressman who it is?”

“Lim Bong-Soon.”

For a moment, the man paused, closed his lips, and turned his head. Eun-Yul bowed his head even though he didn’t even say hello because his business was over.

“Goodbye, then.”

Eun-Yul, who no longer needed to stay after finishing his work, turned around. Nothing happened to him even though he was nervous about coming to Seoul.

How big is Seoul?…….

Although the two-hour drive by bus and subway is meaningless, nothing must happen.

‘Living normally is the best.’

Sometimes he begged for some pizza, but Grandma’s Korean food was the best and it was nice to be able to talk to someone even when he was mistreated because it didn’t make me feel lonely. Since he has Ha-Neul in his arms, there is nothing more he can ask for.

“Wait a minute.”

Eun-Yul, who came out, was walking the way he had come and was caught by an aide who ran shortly after. It seems like he couldn’t afford to put down the envelope that he gave him in his hand.

“What’s wrong with you? That’s not a weird thing…… If you say Lim Bong-Soon, I’m sure the old man knows. She owns a hangover soup store and and he’s a regular.”

Eun-Yul worked hard to explain, wondering if he had caught himself out of doubt. However, the aide asked another question as soon as he was out of breath, whether he was listening.

“Are you Sung Eun-Yul?”

“Yes.”

“I’m glad I didn’t miss you. I thought was mistaken, so…….”

“What?”

“……The congressman told me to tell Sung Eun-Yul to go here when he comes.”

He asked what he thought was wrong, but he couldn’t hear the answer. Instead, looking at what the man offered, it seems to be a business card.

“He told me to go? I have to help my grandmother…….”

It was almost dinner time, so he had to go and work before it was too late. He explained the situation, but the man remained silent as if he had said everything he wanted to say.

“……Where is it?”

Unable to help, Eun-Yul accepted the business card. What hall? It looked like the name of a restaurant, but there was nothing else written except the address and phone number.

‘Does the old man want to eat together?’

Was he sad that he only ate hangover soup every day?

However, instead of solving Eun-Yul’s curiosity, the man opened the envelope in front of his eyes. It was the envelope Eun-Yul had given him. As he was looking at what he was doing, when he flipped the envelope over his wide-open hand and shook it, a black card fell on his palm. Just as he thought it was a credit card, the assistant held it out.

“You may take this with you. I’m going to get going.”

The man said what he had to say and disappeared.

Eun-Yul, who was left alone, sighed.

“Why are you doing this to me?”

Grandmother Lim Bong-Soon, old man Han Cheol-Seung.