Ch10

Eun-Yul, who was crouching in front of the broth, called out to Lim Bong-Soon who was cutting behind her.

“Grandmother.”

“Shut up and move.”

“Ha-Neul is so cute, right?”

“…….”

Did he lose it from early in the morning? Is he still half asleep? Lim Bong-Soon looked back at Eun-Yul.

Without noticing Lim Bong-Soon’s thoughts, Eun-Yul embraced his body more.

“He is so cute that I want to bite him. He is so pretty that I miss him even when I’m looking at him.”

“Are you crazy?”

“Ha-Neul is smart, too. He learned numbers by himself by looking at the number poster, and he can read Korean even though he can’t write Korean yet. I didn’t teach Ha-Neul anything because I was working, but he’s very smart even when he does it alone.”

“Why are you bringing up a story that everyone knows?”

Lim Bong-Soon turned around with the intention of slapping the head of the person who was saying useless things. However, she could not raise her hand when she saw that bigger body shrank down.

“Wouldn’t you want a child like that?”

Lim Bong-Soon, who understood what Eun-Yul was saying, held the knife again. She wondered what he was talking about…….

“Even if others want your baby it’s yours, so what are you worried about?”

“What if it’s also someone else’s?”

Eun-Yul hugged himself closer.

“If it’s his, he would want to take Ha-Neul.”

“So? If he asked, would you give him?”

“No.”

“But what’s the problem?”

Lim Bong-Soon clicked her tongue, thinking that it would be okay if Eun-Yul didn’t give it to him even if he wanted it. She put oil in a frying pan, chopped vegetables and then poured in the eggs.

“I don’t want him to be taken away, but I don’t know how to protect him.”

Eun-Yul sighed. Deciding not to let him get taken away, he gathered information about Kang Ha-Joon again. He thought all night about how to protect Ha-Neul from his father, a politician, and his maternal grandfather, who has the most cash in Korea, but nothing came to mind.

“I don’t have money or strength. What weapon should I use to protect Ha-Neul?”

“Because you don’t have money…… You earn enough to take care of your child and the strength to hold the baby is enough, but how much more do you want to be stronger?”

“Grandmother, that’s not what I mean.”

Eun-Yul closed his mouth as he tried to explain. He knew it wasn’t something his grandmother really knew.

“Don’t you have any weapons?”

“Do I have a weapon?”

“Yes.”

Lim Bong-Soon placed the egg roll on the cutting board and cut it gently.

“You have aegyo, you punk.”

“Acting cute? What kind of weapon is that…….”

Eun-Yul got up and approached Lim Bong-Soon. How can someone this big use Aegyo?