Ch6

Eun-Yul and Ha-Neul stayed at an old house that was nearly collapsing, it was a semi-detached house with a separate door on the side of the building. If you go over the iron gate and turn to the side, there are two doors side by side, one is the house where an old man in his 50s lived alone, and further inside is Eun-Yul’s house.

The door lock was not attached, so Eun-Yul, who picked the door with a key, slightly pushed Ha-Neul’s back.

“We are home.”

Ha-Neul went in excitedly and took a couple of steps into the living room without even taking his shoes off, but Eun-Yul bowed his head and went in with a calm smile. This was because if he kept his back straight, his head would touch the door.

Their space was a very little, unsightly, but comforting home with a living room that was about two pyeong in size adjacent to the kitchen and a small bathroom, where Ha-Neul ran around.

This was a monthly rental house that Eun-Yul bought with 50,000 won in hand. He thought it was a lot of money, but he couldn’t even find a proper room for two with this money because the world was so hard on real estate. They only managed to rent this house because the landlord was concerned about Eun-Yul and the deposit was reduced.

It was Lim Bong-Soon who accepted Eun-Yul, who was wandering around for the first time. After saving some money while working and sleeping in her restaurant, he settled here and bought furniture. The grandmother was just stuck in the store, so she asked why he had to leave, but it was because he thought he would cling to her.

“Dinner was settled at the store so wash before going to bed…”

For that, Lim Bong-Soon’s grandmother took a lot of care…………….

When Eun-Yul spread the blanket, Ha-Neul, who had only washed his hands and feet, came inside. His body trembled because there was no warmth yet, but he rolled his feet as he liked.

“Dad, come on in quickly too.”

Eun-Yul smiled at Ha-Neul’s hand gesture and went into the blanket and hugged Ha-Neul’s body. It was not enough, but he tickled Ha-Neul’s stomach and legs by making fun of them.

“Ugh. Don’t do it.”

Eun-Yul tickled Ha-Neul’s tummy while Ha-Neul twisted his body and giggled. He is no longer one or two years old, and when Ha-Neul unintentionally receives a punch to the eye, the pain is so great that tears well up in his eyes, but it’s still amusing, so he play with him.

“Isn’t it fun?”

Eun-Yul came out, took off the blanket, and started talking to Ha-Neul with a smile but was surprised. Ha-Neul was crying with a tearful face.

“Why, why are you crying?”

“I told you not to do it…….”

Although the words were cut off several times, Ha-Neul murmured why he was crying and turned his back on Eun-Yul.

“Oh…… Sorry. That was a bad joke.”

Eun-Yul scratched his head and poked Ha-Neul in the back.

“Don’t be mad, okay?”

After begging a few more times, Ha-Neul slightly reached out his hand.

“I’ll let you off if you shake my hand.”

As Eun-Yul quickly grabbed the small hand and shook it, Ha-Neul turned around.

“I’m going to cut you some slack this time. There’s no next time.”

“All right.”

It’s just one time, but how about it? It’s cute. Eun-Yul hugs Ha-Neul and puts his nose on his head. The smell of shampoo mixed with the child’s unique smell.