🌙Chapter 21🌙

(Prototype's pov)

Catnap and I found our way into The Hand's lab quickly as the hallways were easy to navigate.

"Wow he has a setup bigger than yours Proto." He commented. Catnap was right. The other version of me had a huge lab full of equipment that I could use back in my own.

I noticed Catnap had wandered over to a locked room. "What do you think is in here?" He asked. I shook my head. "I have no idea." He smirked. "Only one way to find out." He unfolded his claws and slashed down the wooden door." "That's gonna be noticed for sure." I said. "Oh well, he can cry about his pathetic lab being destroyed." Catnap replied. I watched him tear everything to pieces regardless of what it was.

"I'd better get some of this equipment before you tear it all up." I replied, quickly gathering some of the less heavy equipment. Catnap continued to knock over everything and tear up everything. Within a few minutes, the entire lab was destroyed.

"Whew that felt good", Catnap grinned, surveying the mess. "He is gonna be hella mad." I agreed, with a grin.

We both took off down the hall, towards the secret exit.

(1-0-0-6's pov)

I finished my coffee and was on my way back up to my lab. On the way I started to whistle a happy tune. Everything was falling into place for me. Catnap was going to die. I was going to kill that immortal freak myself.

He was going to fall along with those pathetic brothers of his. On second thought, I might actually keep those two dogs around due I needed more followers. Willing or not, they had to work for me. I was also going to kill that other version of me. The little pest had been a problem since he'd come back to the factory.

"I will kill you Catnap, and your pathetic friends as well." I said out loud. Finally I reached the door to my lab. It was cracked open with scratch marks on it.. "What the hell?" I asked. I pushed open the door fully and gasped in shock at the sight that met me.

My lab was destroyed and most of my good equipment was gone! I ran towards the back closet where I had kept my heating chemicals. They were gone too! Everything I needed for experiment 15776 was gone! "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" I howled in anger. "I'LL KILL YOU TWO! I'LL KILL YOU BOTH FOR RUINING EVERYTHING!! YOU TWO WILL DIE AS HERETICS!" I kicked a fallen chair which made a note fall onto the floor. I bent down and picked it up.

"Hello prototype. If you're reading this, you know who messed up your lab and you know who left this little note for you. You have fked with me for the last time. Just know that I am coming for you. You will die and you will suffer the most severe death that I can give you. Unless you are willing to give me my brothers back, I will make your son pay for your crimes. I'm not a monster nor do I plan to be one, but two can play your sick and twisted little game. Two can mess with the lives of others. You may not believe me and that will be your own fault. You have nothing left for experiment 15776 which I finally figured out what that is. I paused and took a deep breath. Since I had found that little metal piece in the science building, I had been trying to figure out what experiment 15776 was. When Prototype and I invaded your little lab, I figured out what it was for. You wanted to make us mortal again so you could kill us. How pathetic to be honest. That isn't possible. Your son will suffer if my brothers aren't back with me by midnight tonight

-Your worst nightmare, Catnap

I stared at the letter for a good few minutes. "He has my son? How?!" I wanted more than anything to kill the freak and his friends now.

"I will find you Catnap, and I will kill you." I said aloud. I grabbed the one item that they hadn't destroyed, a potion gun that held the potion for experiment 15776 in it. It was time for me to kill them myselves. I was going to go kill those immortal freaks.

(Catnap's pov)

We had met Forest on our way towards the secret exit. She had already explained about capturing Cassen which prompted me to write that letter for The Hand. It had been Proto's idea to take The Hand's son with us as a prisoner. I had agreed with the idea because I wanted my brothers back.

"Do you think that The Hand will really give your brothers back?" Forest asked me. "He will if he wants his son to live." I replied. Truthfully I wasn't planning on killing Cassen nor would I ever do it. He was just a means of trade. I wasn't going to kill someone who was completely innocent, no matter who he was related to. I wasn't about to tell Forest that though.

Instead, we set up a little campfire and snacked on some mini critters. "This is definitely not the best meal I've ever had." Forest groaned. "I agree." Prototype replied, pushing away a leg. Even I didn't even like the taste of them much. "Yuck." I hissed, pushing away the plate of them.

We all stood up and stretched. "Is The Hand really going to just let his son die?" Forest asked. "No, I feel like he's trying to hunt us down himself now. He isn't sending anymore of his followers out to find us. He plans to kill us himself, especially you Catnap." Prototype replied. I grinned. "Guess he thinks he can win huh?"

Forest smirked and reached for another leg. I did too even though they didn't taste very good. Proto also reached for another mini critter leg. "Ugh, these still taste awful." He complained. "I agree with you on that." I replied.

"Get some rest now. We attack tomorrow." I said, with a smile. Prototype exterminated the fire and all 3 of us settled down and went to sleep.