🌙Chapter 16🌙

(Catnap's pov)

I hid in the depths of the factory. I just wanted to be left alone forever. Everything that Prototype had just revealed to me...

"He knew all along who I was yet he couldn't bother to tell me for 10 FKING YEARS!" I shouted.

I picked up a heavy rock with my tail and chunked it at the wall. I smiled slightly as I watched the rock fall and crumble. "Now I want to kill both Prototype's." I told myself. "The first one to die is going to be 1006, and then my world's Proto-", I stopped mid sentence. Why had I just used the nickname I had given him? "Old habits die hard I guess." I told myself, throwing another rock. The one cracked slowly and then broke. I leaned back and layed down on the broken floor. "That rock looks alot like how I feel." I whispered, brushing my tail back and forth on the small pebbles that covered the floor.

I stared up into the hole which I'd jumped into. "Why did it have to go and happen like this-" I sat there, laying on that ground for a few hours, just staring straight up. Just as I was about to fall asleep, a shadow covered the light. I quickly jumped up out of the hole and got ready to bite the head off of whatever was trying to disturb me.

"Woah, please don't kill me!" Someone cried.

(Ollie's pov)

I was face to face with the one entity I had never hoped to see again...Catnap... and right now it was looking like he was going to eat me. "I don't want to be food!" I sobbed.

He lowered his claws. "Who said anything about you being food?" He snapped. Oh great, he was in a bad mood when I had accidentally interrupted him.

"I-I thought that you were going to eat me.." I replied, backing away from him.

"At this point, it doesn't even matter. I just need to get my brothers back safely." He growled. I gulped and took a few more steps back. He was a lot scarier than our Catnap, and he had the look of murder written all over his face.

"You don't happen to work for the prototype do you?" He said with a slow, sadistic smile. "N-no definitely not." I stuttered. He picked me up with his tail and slammed me into the ground. The last thing I heard before I lost consciousness was-

"I don't like liars...Ollie"

(Prototype's pov)

I woke up in a strange room filled with science equipment. "Ugh my head", I seethed in pain.

"Tut tut tut, didn't think I would see you ever again." I heard a voice say. I blinked, trying to regain my vision. When I could see clearly, I saw that I was chained to a wall and facing the 1006.

"You look as ugly as ever." I muttered underneath my breath.

"So Proto", I wanted to slap him for saying my nickname. He wasn't allowed to. "My name is Prototype." I snapped. "Alright fine Prototype", he said with much more emphasis. I rolled my eyes.

"What brought you back here? I thought that your last words had been, I will never return to this place." He replied. "I guess some of us can't keep away." I lied through gritted teeth. The other me leaned back and laughed. "I know the real reason you came back, but that was a good lie."

Just then someone walked into the room. I gasped. "No, you didn't." I said. "Oh yes I did", 1006 replied with a smirk. "Daylight please go while I talk to this heretic." he said, spitting the word out like it was acid. Daylight bowed and walked out. It was worse than I had realized.

"Catnap is going to kill you when he finds out what you've done." I snapped. "He is going to tear you, your followers and your entire factory down, piece by piece.

1006 rolled his eyes and laughed. "Oh please, I have my catnap here. They are most likely the same. "What could he do to me, if my own Catnap couldn't even come close to killing me even if he wanted to?"

"You have a death wish fucking with him." I replied. "He contains a hella lot more power than you ever will." He raised his claw to attack me when someone ran in and tackled him.

"Proto go! I'll hold him off!" I lost no time in slicing the chains and running out of the room. I turned and shot one last look at the entity that had saved me. "You have to survive, Night.." I whispered. Turning and fleeing down the stairs, I vanished into the darkness.

(Nightlight's pov)

I grabbed a cord and wrapped it around 1006's neck. "You won't lay a hand on my brother!" I shouted, trying to strangle him. He grabbed me and threw me against the wall but I stood back up. My lip had busted and it felt like he had ripped my arm out of its socket.

"You pathetic little heretic! You will pay for trying to kill me!" He shouted, running at me with a needle. I dodged and ran through the hole in the wall. "Have.. to get.. away-", I told myself, trying not to run out of breath. I could hear the prototype running directly behind me. He was gaining on me with every breath I took. I turned around and met a needle to the arm. I cried in pain as my arm went limp. Still losing consciousness, I tried to fight the prototype, but he just threw me off of him with ease. I hit the wall with a thud and blacked out.

When I awoke, I was back in my chains with Daylight and the prototype standing in front of me. "At least I can feel my arm again." I thought to myself. "Catnap, come here." The prototype called out.

Had he captured my brother?

I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it was just this world's Catnap walking over.

"Take this heretic to the playhouse. Dogday and the rest of the mini critters can deal with him." The prototype told him. I stifled a scared gasp.

"W-wait a minute sir, is he going to be eaten alive?"

Daylight asked. I turned away as I knew what the answer would be. "Yes my dear Daylight. This is what we do to heretics. They followed that pathetic doll Poppy before I killed her.

Now they are following the other Catnap. All these heretics will fall." The prototype replied. I felt their Catnap pick me up with his tail. I was going to be eaten alive infinite times....what a great way to spend my afterlife...