🌙Chapter 13🌙

(1-0-0-6's pov)

I took off the little helmet I had been wearing. The little dog had let me in his mind and I was able to manipulate him. It truly was very easy.

All I had to do was act like his brothers had wronged me and left me to die. I made up a very good sob story that would have won me an Oscar award. Truly it had been very easy to manipulate him and act like I had his best interest at heart. "I honestly kind of feel bad for him. It was so easy." I thought to myself.

Placing down the helmet, I stood up and went to grab a cup of coffee. It was truly a very easy but large feat for me.

"Catnap, I have turned your own brother against you." I thought with glee. He stood no chance now if Daylight was against him. I knew that he would never hurt his own brother, even if his own brother tried to hurt him.

(Nightlight's pov)

Daylight seemed like he was out of sorts. He seemed upset earlier but now he seemed at peace. It was like a heavy weight had been lifted off his shoulder within the time that he slept.

Maybe that's all it really was. Daylight had just needed some sleep. I turned to him. "Hey Day?" "Yes Night?", he replied. "Are you okay? Like you feel fine and nothing is bothering you?" I asked. He gave me a weird look.

"I'm fine Night. In fact, I feel better than ever." "You just needed some sleep then?" I asked. "Yeah, something like that." He muttered. I turned away lost in thought.

"What had made Daylight so cheery all of the sudden?"

(Olivia's pov)

Ollie do you feel like we're being watched?" I asked. "Yeah, but the cameras are always on so could that be it?" He asked. "No, I feel like someone is watching us right now, and I don't mean our boss."

He spun around, trying to see if he could catch anyone watching us. "Cous, I don't see anyone." He replied. "Might be just our nerves then." I said.

He shrugged his shoulders and we continued walking back in silence. I couldn't hear anything following us but it still felt like I was being watched.

(Prototype's pov)

I followed the two kids from afar. These two might be my ticket to finding Catnap. I had already been following them for a few hours as they went all over the place doing odd jobs for their boss, I guessed.

Finally they went through a hidden door and I dashed over to try and get in. The door closed before I could get in and it required a code?

"Ughhh", I groaned.

Just then something whipped out of the bushes and dragged me. "You have got to be kidding me..." I hissed in fury to myself. Whatever was dragging me finally dropped me and I hit my head on a rock. "Ow, that hurt", I thought.

I looked up at my captor and came face to face with a familiar toy, this place's version of Catnap..

"You!"

He hissed in my face.

"Yes me, I am alive-ish." I snapped back.

"Y-You should be dead. You shouldn't even be here." The big, purple cat replied.

"I am dead, idiot." I spat.

"Why did you return to this place? I thought my eyes had deceived me when you stepped foot back into this factory."

"Sadly they weren't. I won't tell you my reasons for being here as they are not important to you or The Hand."

The cat stepped back and smacked me. "My master does not go by the name of The Hand. It is such a pathetic nickname for the God of this factory."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever. I don't have time to care about silly nicknames and such." I stood up and he wacked me back down with his tail.

"You will pay for calling my master such a foolish name." He snapped, pinning me to the ground. I struggled underneath the monster's heavy tail when something came out of nowhere and tackled him to the ground.

"The fuck was that-" I said, standing up and getting ready to fight whatever was going to try and kill me next. I stood up and came face to face with my Catnap...

(Catnap's pov)

I stared at Prototype. "What in hell are you doing here?" I snapped.

"Before you go and rip off my head about the vacation thing, I came to apologize, because I felt bad for taking your vacation and for making you come back to this place." He replied.

"Why would coming back to this place bother me? And how would you know that?" I hissed.

Proto stared directly at me. "Because...I was here when you fought The Hand..."

Those words alone flipped me like a switch. There had been no one around to witness the battle besides those kids so that meant....

I couldn't believe it. I really couldn't. I sat down and stared at the door, away from him. "So it was you huh?" I tried to seem nonchalant about it, like it didn't bother me.

"Yes...I-I'm really sorry Catnap. You were my best friend...."

Those words froze me like stone. I had only one friend then...

"NO!"

I shouted. I started to beat on the door. "You left me to die! You fucking killed me!" Tears poured down my face. They were tears of hatred and anger, not sadness.

I turned back to Prototype. "GO AWAY AND DON'T RETURN, YOU FUCKING MONSTER!"

I took off running, didn't know where I was going, didn't care. I just ran blindly through the factory, trying to put as much distance as I could between Prototype and me.

(Prototype's pov)

I didn't run after Catnap. I sat down and cried. I had ruined everything, in the past and now in the present. I wanted to just end myself right here and now

"Why did I have to be immortal?!" I cried. "Why did I have to live this fucking cursed afterlife?! I've ruined EVERYTHING!....why me ...."

I turned and glared at the stupid metal door that stood between me and The Hand. Catnap had made a huge dent in it that was definitely going to be noticed by The Hand's followers.

I couldn't be caught now so I went and hid behind Home Sweet Home. I cried until I was certain there were no more tears left in me.

"At this point, I don't even know what to do anymore." I told myself.