"Yeah just looking for yo ass. You got your outfit ready?"

Duke: Yeah just gotta iron it.

The theme of the jazz event was black yellow or gold as they resemble the colours of the AMP logo. Me and Duke decided to wear gold. Duke had a gold prince type suit with was filled with sparkles and gems around. The suit had shoulder padding and some chains hanging off the shoulder paddings. and it had buttons which were sparkling and had the lightning bold inside of them. and he had silk black pants and had black sparkling shoes.

I had an off shoulder gold glitter dress with chains attached to each other and it had a cut leg. The dress matched with a golden silk headscarf with my hair in a low ponytail and some tinsel in my hair. With a golden sparkly eye look with a nude glossy look. And some glitter to put over my body to end of with some glittery black Yves Saint Laurent heels so I CAN STEP ON THOSE BITCHES NECKS TONIGHT. That was my look. I then had my outfit layer out and started ironing Dukes suit.

Duke then comes out of the shower with him shirtless with water still being on him and the towel wrapped around him. He then gets another towel to dry face. He had a durag on as I retwisted his locs the other day. He then came behind me from the iron table and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I put the iron stuff away and lay his outfit on the bed.

"Hmm, we about to look so good."

Duke: I know that's right.

I walk up to him as he's putting a t shirt on as it wasn't time for us to get ready yet.

"You smell good."

Duke: Oh i know I do.

We kissed.

Duke: I love you

"I love you too"

Duke continued to kiss me and make i'm his way slowly to my neck and turned the kissing session into a hug.

"I bet you needed that hug huh?"

Duke: I really did.

We then break the hug and hear Davis shout from downstairs.

Davis: I HOPE Y'ALL GETTING READY!

"Okay it's time to eat down!"

Duke: It's time.

I then go to the bathroom with my makeup back and my outfit and everything I needed. And Duke put some music on in the background and I filmed a Get Ready with Me for myself and my Tiktok page. It got so viral because the comments recognises the room which is a sign that i'm about to be somebody.

————— 1 hour later—————————

Me and Duke were the first ones ready and we walked hand in hand downstairs looking so excited and happy. We then sat on the sofa waiting for everybody else to come downstairs with their outfits.

Davis and his girl came downstairs. Davis had the same style suit as Duke but in black and behind it was his handle name in gold and Duke had the same but with his name in black with some gold pants and black shoes. And his girl wore this long mermaid dress with chains going down it and some black Lou boutons She looked beautiful with some golden jewellery and a smokey eye to complete it.

"Y'all look amazing!!"

Davis: It's surprising that y'all got ready before us which is a good start let's hope all our events it's like this.

"We'll try."

We stood up and I gave Davis' girl a hug and gave Davis a hug too and Duke dapped Davis up and hugged his girl.