"Girl he'll never loose me. I love Duke and Duke only."
Ammi: Check your phone.

I don't know what Ammi was saying but I think she was predicting something like Josh texting me. And guess what she got that right. Josh sent me 5 messages complimenting how beautiful I was and how Duke was tripping. I didn't want to respond to them because I didn't want to get into trouble with my boyfriend so I just left it on delivered but took it off my notifications.

Ammi: That guy still misses you.
"He can't miss me, he was the one that broke the relationship because he wanted to "see other people" even when we were dating for 2 years of our school lives."

Callie: You've got to be careful with him.

"I haven't even spoken to him in a minutes we're friends though but we haven't spoken because I don't want to seem like i'm begging for a friendship with him."

Ammi: Good, that's my girl.
"Anyways enough about me imma help y'all."

I went to the stove and replaced Ammi's hand with my hand when stirring the grits. We then started to exchange conversation and started laughing and after a while, Fanum comes downstairs from the smell of the food. He then walks up to Ammi and said.

Fanum: Buenos dias mi amor (Good morning my love)
Ammi looks at him and starts to roll her eyes.
Fanum: What's with the attitude baby?
Ammi: I told you not to drink too much yesterday, you were acting a fool.
Fanum: I'm sorry baby really? Forgive me?
Fanum starts to peck kisses on her lips until she smiles and reciprocates the kisses.
Ammi: Okay go imma burn the food.
Fanum: I love you
Ammi: Yo tambien te amo
I love Ammi and Fanum's relationship, they root for each other for real. I put the grits in the bowl and everything else was set up. Agent then comes downstairs and sees Callie and her face lit up.

Agent: Hey baby
He walks up to her and kisses her lips.
Callie: Hey my love
I was here wondering where is my boyfriend. Is he still playing the silent treatment game because I don't like it.
After setting up the breakfast and sitting on the couch with Ammi and Fanum waiting for everyone to wake up. A few mins later, Duke comes downstairs and walks up to me and said to me.
Duke: Baby, can I talk to you for a minute.
Not even a kiss good morning, that's a bit weird what is wrong with him?

I got up and walked to the back room with him and sat down next to him.
Duke: What happened between you and Josh yesterday?

"Baby, when I tell you nothing happened, nothing happened he was just complimenting how I looked and as I woke up this morning, he messaged me, didn't even respond to them at all."

Duke: I believe you baby.
"Why didn't you speak to me yesterday night when we came home?"
Duke: I was just insecure that's all.
"Baby, communicate with me so I can understand you being silent won't solve anything."

Duke comes closer to me and caresses my face
Duke: I'm sorry, it won't happen again.
Duke then kisses me passionately and I felt his apology through his kiss. I felt so safe with him when he kissed me. He pulled back and smiled at me.

Duke: Let's go eat some breakfast.
"Thats a great idea."

We then walked hand in hand to the living room and everyone else was downstairs eating and laughing. As soon as we got in the room, everyone started cheering. That happens everytime at the AMP house. So I served me and my boyfriend some breakfast and we ate it. Davis wanted to say something.

Davis: So we have a schedule today, so we are doing a basketball video and then we can just vlog and chill and we'll be filming late so like we'll be starting at 7 and finishing at 9 and then from tomorrow we have the day care to do again so from then we can just chill and hang for the rest of the week we can just chill.

When Davis finished his sentance, I received a phone call from someone. I picked it up and the number was unsaved.

"Hello?"
...: Hey D.
"Josh...why the fuck are you calling my phone."

I walked away from the living room and went into the back room in order to speak to him.
Josh: bro what was wrong yesterday why weren't you being normal with me?
"Nigga, what are you talking about?"
Josh: I haven't seen you since we last broke up and you were just acting weird.
"J, you've called me at the wrong time and what's with you wanting to speak to me again?"
Josh: Can't we be friends?
"I don't know about that because Duke about to beat your ass if you keep trying sweet talk me in every kind of way..i know what you was doing yesterday and it isn't gonna work."

Josh: D, I don't know what you talking about okay? I just wanted to talk to my friend can't i not talk to my friend?
He lowered his voice down, trying to manipulate me into getting back with him but that isn't going to work because i'm happy with Duke and I'm going to stay with him for the rest of my life. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned back.
Josh: D, why aren't you speaking?
Josh was trying to get my attention and I turned back and it was Duke. He grabbed my phone and spoke to Josh saying.
Duke: Nigga, why the fuck you talking to my girl? you supposed to be my dawg.
Josh: Bro, we are just friends.
Duke: Bro I knew you guys dated but stop trying to take my treasure. Cal her again we gon have some problems you hear me?
Josh: Aight bet
Duke hung the phone up and I sighed and snatched my phone off his hand. I then clean my plate and go upstairs to get ready to go back to my apartment because I didn't feel in the mood to shoot, Duke doesn't trust me at all. I know Josh is my ex or whatever but it's not like we can't be mutual. He really pissed me off. I'm upstairs in his room getting my makeup done in the bathroom. I look at the corner of my eye and Duke comes in.

Duke: Bae, where you going?
"Somewhere."
Duke: I asked you a question.
"First of all, lower your tone I ain't your child i'm a grown ass woman who is considered to be your girlfriend and second of all, i'm going back to my apartment."

Duke: Why? we got a shoot to do.
"Duke you killed my mood."
Duke: What do you mean?
"I know you the jealous type and you the selfish type when it comes to me but why don't you trust me?"

Duke: I do baby
"No you don't because you would've let me talk to Josh and try to push him away because you know how much he hurt me in college."

Duke: Baby, I don't want you talking to your ex niggas that's not cool. If i was talking to my ex, you would've went crazy about it.

"Are you calling me crazy?"
Duke pulls me close to him with his hands on my waist and one hand on my neck.

Duke: You crazy.

Thoughts:
Now he's trying to manipulate me in staying... And i'm buying into it because I can't help his sexy self.

"I'm crazy...that's out of order of you Duke."
Duke then places his hand on my neck and says
Duke: Imma make you crazy right now.
I bit my lip which means what he's about to do to me is what's going to make my day better.
"Oh yeah? Try me."