Chapter 40 - JoongDunk 🔞

Warning!!!

This chapter contains H, language with 18+ elements, and also contains violent language, not imposed on real life characters. If you feel uncomfortable, please click back.
_______________

The space in the car suddenly became completely silent. After Joong's words, the two looked at each other without a blink, remaining silent for a while. Joong was forcing Dunk to lean against the back of the chair, facing Joong's angular face, Dunk's heart suddenly skipped a beat. Han was asking Dunk to be his person, in what way, lover,... Try to be his person, Dunk suddenly wondered for a moment and didn't know how to answer. He pushed him away, his face trying to be as calm as possible, his eyes looking away and no longer daring to look at him. Joong raised his hand and Dunk looked straight into his eyes

"Dunk, answer me"

Joong's voice began to lower, no longer angry like before, but instead had an unusually calm voice, like he was asking Dunk something sincere. In this situation, Dunk didn't know how to respond. Up until now, his feelings for the man were just playful. Dunk had no intention of entering into a love relationship with anyone, but now facing Joong, he hesitated and didn't know how to answer.

Joong waited patiently, despite his hesitation

Dunk, he gently kissed Dunk's lips one more time, clearly expressing his intention, he had never loved anyone, but for the person in front of him, he wanted to try, wanted to own, wanted to determine whether he was right or not. What is life like for him, so the kiss from before was not a kiss of anger or possession anymore, but a kiss of inquiry, indicating that he wanted to go further with him.

Dunk was kissed by him like that, that gentle kiss made Dunk's heart flutter even more, why did he look at her with those eyes, those eyes could make Dunk shake at any time. Dunk closed his eyes and exhaled, hesitating for about five Seconds later, he leaned in to kiss her completely.

"I don't know, so just try, but one thing, don't force me, I don't like it"

Dunk spoke up, for a love relationship, Dunk would not confirm whether he truly loved him or accepted him as a person. If he forced Dunk to do that, Dunk would refuse without hesitation, but Just now, Joong seemed to sincerely suggest it, so Dunk was a bit shaken. Dunk also doesn't understand what's wrong with him anymore, it's completely different from his usual personality.

"Okay, then use this beauty to seduce me. If you dare to use it on someone else, I don't know how long it will take you to get out of bed."

Dunk laughed softly, what was this possessive nature, he didn't really belong to him yet but it must have come to this point, wondering if Dunk would still be okay if the real relationship was confirmed in the future. he dismissed his thoughts, Dunk would never give in to the person in front of him, he would never have feelings for him, this relationship was just a vague relationship, Dunk was also open-minded and happy. Just playing with him.

Joong saw Dunk's smile, the smile that made him fall in love since the first time they met in the bar, without saying much he immediately rushed to capture Dunk's lips again. Dunk pushed him away, looking at the person rushing in front of him

"Untie first"

Dunk raised his hand in front of him, the golden chain was still tightly wrapped around Dunk's hand. Joong looked at this image and slightly smirked.

"I told you I would tie you up, this beautiful hand, it's best to stay tied up for the rest of the night."

Joong's proud voice rang out, he then pushed him back into the seat, started the car and drove straight away

go home...

________________

"Boss"

Alan and Akan were standing in the living room working, seeing Joong holding the chain tied to Dunk's hand pulling him straight up to the room. He greeted him with a bewildered face twice and then they both looked at each other. Did they see wrongly? His boss was tying up Dunk, but this way of drifting and dragging him away was like lest his little lover go to his room and punish him.

Joong pulled Dunk up to the room, immediately he fell on the bed, took off his shirt, rushed to that beautiful body and nibbled on her lips first. Dunk's hands were tied so he couldn't do anything about his actions, so he lay still and let him roam from his lips to his pubic area, then his chest area. He easily discovered the smooth white skin behind the shirt because the shirt he was wearing had partly undone two buttons. With just a few movements, he easily took it off and threw it on the bed. Dunk put his arms around him, pulled his head down to kiss him, he didn't want to lose to this initiative, he wanted to flirt like last time, he could respond immediately.

Joong felt like all the clothes on him and Dunk were getting in the way. He didn't hesitate to take them all off, a mesmerizing scene appeared before his eyes, Joong looked at the naked Dunk before his eyes. himself, the chain around Dunk's hand suddenly made him even more seductive, unintentionally creating a scene full of lust that stimulated him.

"I know I'm beautiful, there's no need to stare at me like that....OK'

Dunk raised his voice sarcastically, Joong only smirked at Dunk's teasing words

"No matter how beautiful you are, you can only moan under me"

Joong immediately turned Dunk over, forcing Dunk to put his legs on the mattress. Fortunately, the mattress in his room was soft, but with his strength, if it weren't for a good mattress, Dunk would have hurt his legs. . Joong let Dunk stay in that position. He let go of Dunk's body and got out of bed to find the slippery gel

"Put the condom on"

Dunk lay on the bed, seeing that he only took gel, he spoke. Joong still approached Dunk, who was in a kneeling position. He leaned close to Dunk and gently licked Dunk's earlobe.

"Do it with me, no need to wear a condom"

Dunk still couldn't tell him to do what he wanted. Joong enjoyed looking at Dunk's expression right now, his expression couldn't argue with him. Slightly smirking, Joong lightly put a little gel on his hand, then thrust two fingers straight inside Dunk

"Ah"

Dunk arched slightly as his finger entered and stirred his inner skin, the lubricant made him even more bold as he plunged his finger deep inside. Dunk suddenly spasmed in response to this intrusion, his head facing the pillow, breathing and making a few flowery sounds. Joong inserted his third finger, feeling the back tighten around his three fingers, it was getting hot inside, Joong quickly loosened his pace for him, he was starting to not have enough patience anymore. .

After a while, Dunk began to feel aroused. He also touched Dunk's sensitive spot and quickly withdrew his hand. Dunk, who was having an orgasm, suddenly could no longer receive stimulation when he felt a rush. Unpleasantness runs through the body. Just as he was about to shoot, Joong cut him off, making his body feel itchy and uncomfortable. But not long after, Joong once pushed straight inside Dunk. Dunk shot out because of this sudden thrust. Joong didn't wait and started thrusting hard, the sound of desire echoed throughout the room.Dunk behind him was being abused by Joong until his whole body was covered in flames, the place where the two touched was as hot as fire, Joong was prodding while looking at Dunk's slim back, this waist was truly amazing, so seductive. strange.

Joong thrust continuously inside Dunk. He raised his hand and hit Dunk's butt, making intense sounds. His butt turned red, but Dunk could no longer feel how much it hurt, he only felt himself. The body was so excited that it was crazy. Moans echoed throughout the room. Dunk put his feet up on the mattress and lowered his head to the pink pillow to block out the sounds of lust. Joong reached out and grabbed the chain, pulling Dunk's head back, forcing Dunk to prop himself up with his hands. This position causes his penis to push deeper inside, reaching a sensitive spot inside Dunk. Dunk tilts his head back and moans, the moans that Dunk only emits when doing it to him, because it must bring The pleasure is completely different from the previous guys who were involved with him.

Another sharp sound on the buttocks rang out, Dunk snapped out of his thoughts, too tired to support himself on his hands anymore and lay face down on the bed with his upper body. The back was raised even higher, so Joong also penetrated deeper. Until he was about to climax, a force thrust down and shot out all inside him. The sound of panting echoed throughout the room. Dunk fell down on the bed tiredly after that intense love session. Even though Joong threw himself into the bathroom, Dunk still ignored him and fell asleep...