Chapter 19 - Bring it home

Joong and Pond, after hearing what Gemini said, looked at Fourth's body and examined it. There was nothing but a few blood stains of other people on it.

"Gemini, how dare you stop me?"

Fourth woke up and rushed towards Gemini to hit him but was pulled back by Pond's collar, his body swayed and he backed away. Pond just needed one move like that to make him stand next to him again, unable to do anything else.

"Get in the car, that's enough fighting"

Pond told Fourth, he thinks it's better for you to go back to system security, getting into these types of fights is very dangerous, Joong and Pond simply don't want Fourth to get hurt. Fourth, responding to Pond's words, had no choice but to get into the car and sit, his eyes still observing the fierce shooting outside. After putting Fourth in the car, Joong and Pond stood outside to observe the situation. The abilities of Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini are truly powerful, sometimes even one level higher than Alan and Akan, but they are about to defeat all those chasing people.

Joong's eyes stared at Dunk who was grimacing in front of him. His arm was bleeding so much that his sleeve was soaked, seeping into the hem of his shirt wrapped around the wound. Phuwin discovered that Dunk was holding his arm, having difficulty coping. He ran over to support him. These two figures simultaneously caught the eyes of two people who were calmly standing in the distance. Pond pulled out his gun and cocked it slightly, aiming straight at the head of a guy who intended to sneak around Phuwin. As for Joong, without the slightest fear, he boldly walked up to Dunk. As soon as he approached, he grabbed Dunk's body

Pulled out of the Area

"Let me go, it's almost done."

"Let them handle it, but if you know better, stay quiet."

Joong spoke in his cold tone, pulled Dunk back to the car, and then he got inside. He drove him home first, everything here was handled better by Pond, so he didn't have to worry about anything.

Phuwin saw Dunk being dragged away, he wanted to run back but he couldn't, he was entangled with a few guys and was struggling to fight with them. During that time, everyone who intended to target Phuwin was wiped out by Pond single-handedly using a gun. Assassin failed in this pursuit, Kit had to order everyone to retreat. Phuwin stood and watched the people still alive in the chaos run away. When the situation calmed down, he slowly approached where Pond was standing. Looking into his emotionless eyes, he was surprised because he grabbed his collar and pulled him closer.

"Do you know what trouble you caused?"

Phuwin winced slightly at his pull. Gemini saw this and quickly ran over to stop him

"Let him go!"

Gemini shouted, but with his murderous intent, not only did he not soften his hand but also tightened his grip, until Phuwin couldn't breathe anymore before letting go.

"Bring them back"

Pond coldly turned away after uttering a sentence. Alan and Akan immediately escorted Phuwin and Gemini back. Even though they didn't want to, they couldn't escape anymore.

_______________

Dunk, after Joong drove him back to Lertratkosum, was dragged straight into the house by him

"Let go, why are you dragging me here? Phuwin and Gemini are being chased."

"Shut up, next time I should tie you guys up, so you don't cause trouble like this."

Joong let out a sentence, his cold eyes looking at Dunk. Faced with his scary look, Dunk began to feel scared. He didn't bother arguing with him anymore, let himself sit down on the chair, gently took off his jacket and looked at the wound. It had bled so much that now he could only see the red color on his hand. Untying the piece of cloth wrapped around his hand, Dunk looked at him and spoke

"Hey, is there a first aid kit? I need to get Bandage "

Joong looked at Dunk and waved to a subordinate next to him, immediately Dunk got the first aid box on the table. Opening the toolbox, Dunk fumbled to get a bottle of disinfectant and poured it into his arm. Joong looked at Dunk's difficulty. His difficulty made him feel that he could no longer stand and watch, so he finally had to sit down. snatched the medicine bottle from his hand. He pulled his hand closer, applied disinfectant to the bleeding wound, and after wiping the medicine, he looked into the toolbox for a knife and scissors.

Dunk frowned when Joong used the knife to make a cut on his arm, sweat began to pour out, and his eyes began to well up with a few drops of tears.

"Mom, be gentle, you're hurting a flower."

Dunk looked at him and screamed. The medicine just relieved the pain on the skin. When Han reached in and pulled the bullet out, he felt deathly pain. Dunk's skin is inherently sensitive and soft. He does not like to see himself injured. Using the knife like this makes Dunk feel unhappy and uncomfortable. His body cannot be injured much. time. After Joong saw little Dunk shouting at him, he just looked at him with cold eyes, but he was a little gentler, because he accidentally saw a tear in the corner of Dunk's eye.

"Stupid"

Dunk didn't say anything more to his sentence, because he was trying to suppress his pain. When Joong finished bandaging Dunk's wound, there was a noise outside the door. Dunk's eyes fell on Pond's figure coming in. His whole body exuded coldness, causing him to stay silent, and behind him. behind him, Phuwin and Gemini were captured by Alan and Akan and followed behind.

Before Dunk had time to recover from his surprise, Alan pulled him up in front of Pond, joining Phuwin and Gemini. The atmosphere became more tense when Pond sat in the chair, his cloudy eyes looking at the three people standing in front of him.

It's like looking at a criminal.

"You know that you are Lertratkosum's people now, even if you have the same power as Alan and Akan, you are not allowed to leave on your own."

Pond's questioning voice rang out. He was always serious, but at times like this his serious nature was even greater. People who disobeyed his orders would be questioned harshly.

"Do you know your crime?"

Pond's influence on the three people made them all shiver, and the one who shivered the most was probably Phuwin, because his eyes looked at him like he was about to kill him, maybe now just give him the gun right away. He could immediately shoot you dead.

"Many systems scan entry and exit from Thailand, implicating the organization, perhaps not punishing them ...Will you despise the laws of Lertratkosum?"

"It was just an outing for us. After all, you returned and did not escape the organization."

Gemini spoke, Mr. Pond crossed his arms and questioned, they worked for his organization for a long time, just hanging around the organization all day was really boring, and for the first time at this price they definitely had to go, Assassin It's not ordinary, if they are top in Europe, then Assassin is also top in America, with such powerful weapons that even Joong wants to come and get them, not to mention their three are assassins.

Pond stood up, put his hands in his pockets and looked at Gemini

" If you guys are willing to open your mouth to ask, I will of course allow it. But you guys look at the same soul and do it. Very good, bringing more enemies to the organization"

The atmosphere became more and more tense, with Pond's aura, he alone could suppress everything, even Joong and Fourth could only sit still and drink tea, as if everything depended on him. handle that.

"Let's lock everyone up for 1 week"

Following Pond's orders, Alan and Akan immediately went to handcuff the three people, and three more subordinates came to support.

"You dare to lock us up"

Phuwin angrily pulled away, immediately a bullet grazed his cheek as a warning, causing blood to flow Down, he looked at Pond with cold eyes holding a gun in front of him, not daring to speak any more. He was finally taken away, all three were locked in three separate rooms, and all their communication devices were taken away.

________________

Sorry for late...my exams are going that time ❤️