Chapter 37 - Invite to go to the bar

After Fourth finished beating Andrew, he went back to find Rin and Pifah, and found out that it was Andrew who actually cut the brakes on his car. Fourth was annoyed, knowing that he would have beaten him to death, or sent him to hell early with a bullet. Rin sent Fourth the video, Fourth didn't say much, quietly forwarded the video to Joong and Pond. A few days later, the entire underworld heard that Andy's organization had been taken over by Lertratkosum, and all the leaders in that organization were shot dead without exception, which was the end result of encountering people. which Lertratkosum covers the most.

______________

There was a knock on the door. Phuwin, who was sitting in the room, slowly went out to open the door to see who was coming. His eyes were no longer surprised to see Fourth standing smiling and greeting him in front of the door. Phuwin is used to it.

"Who is that?"

From Phuwin's room came a voice. Dunk was sitting in the room talking. He had just come to discuss with Phuwin about how to find traces of the tattoo but there was still no progress. Fourth looked into Phuwin's room

"Hello P' Dunk"

Fourth greeted as he walked into the room. Without asking if Phuwin agreed or not, he quickly found a chair to sit down, but his eyes met the ghost sitting in this room. Why did I go see Phuwin? I also encountered it, I really wanted to kick him out of here.

"Fourth came to look for Phuwin, is something wrong?"

Dunk sat next to Fourth and asked, temporarily putting aside finding traces of that tattoo. Dunk wanted to know what Fourth came here for. Fourth was about to speak, but when he looked at Gemini who was sitting and looking at him, he suddenly felt a bit reluctant, but in the end he still chose to speak.

"Brother, the bar is having a fun party tonight. It's only held once a year. I want to invite you guys out."

"Okay, let's go, Phuwin, Gemini, let's go"

After hearing this, Dunk quickly accepted, parties like this could not be without him. Fourth also smiled, but it was not necessary to have the name Gemini.

It's true that no matter how much you hate it, it's impossible to avoid.

I don't care about your face

whether the other person goes or not.

"Then you guys get ready, I'll go back to my room first."

Fourth finished speaking and turned to leave the room.

Currently there are only three people left in the room, Dunk

turned to talk to Phuwin and Gemini

" That's it for now, the whereabouts of the tattoo, maybe Investigate Assassin, see their past what have you done"

Phuwin nodded, Gemini also silently agreed, then

Then all three temporarily separated to prepare bar party tonight.

____________

Currently, Joong and Pond are sitting together in the meeting room, they have a call to connect with Dew, they can't let that weapon hole go, of course Dew won't let it go either, Danes' prestige cannot be affected, moreover, Pond and Joong are acquaintances, they consider each other as friends, this incident of stolen weapons must be taken back for sure. In addition to Joong and Pond who are in the meeting room, Alan and Akan are also here. They are their close subordinates, so it is natural for them to participate in this investigation.

"The black box from my ship produced this passage"

Dew sent a video to their computer. Fortunately, the ship's camera system had the original data connected to the headquarters. Even if it was lost, the data would still be saved in the system at Danes' headquarters. Alan opened it, a short video appeared on the screen in the tank, a group of people were transporting a batch of explosives inside, fast forward to the next moment and saw Phuwin go down and hide in a dark corner, Waiting until everyone had left, he went out to explore, then a boy blocked the door. Phuwin fainted and was pulled inside.

Alan switched to another tape, where their exchange of weapons was placed on the ship, but someone actually snuck onto the trip. Joong and Pond's eyes looked a little and discovered that the way the group carrying the medicine and the group of weapons thieves were wearing the same clothes, proving that they belonged to the same organization, which meant Assassin. is the biggest suspect this time. The video tape was still running until the camera was discovered and broken.

"That's all I found from the organization. If you need any further assistance this time, just ask, Danes is ready to help."

"Okay"

Joong replied, then disconnected from Dew. This time the incident was a bit complicated, involving many issues, they were still confused about the previous batch of weapons.

"Boss, boss, our people are in China Quoc just sent information, it seems that Assassin is in China doing some secret activities, some photos show that they are transporting strange boxes close to the border, where helicopters can easily land. I suspect it was a stolen batch of weapons."

Alan filled up in front of Joong and Pond with a few more photos that had just been sent. Both of their eyes looked at those photos, their subordinates did a very good job, it seemed like tomorrow they would know what was in those boxes, one night was enough for Lertratkosum's subordinate to blend in with the crowd. carry that stuff.

"If you have any information, please let me know"

Pond said, he looked at the photos on the screen, without any change in his voice, still with that powerful voice that was strangely serious. Alan nodded slightly, then closed the phone.

"That's all for now, we'll discuss tomorrow next"

Joong spoke, looked at the clock and asked again

"Where's Fourth? Why didn't he come to the meeting today?"

"Third Young Master went to the bar with Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini. Today is a big party at the bar."

As soon as Akan finished answering, Joong and Pond's eyes changed, not knowing if they were shaking their heads helplessly because their younger brother was causing trouble or because they were confused because Fourth had been attached to the other three brothers since when.

"Let's go, looks like we should go there too"

Joong stood up, grabbed his jacket and put it on. After hearing Fourth coming with the other three people, he immediately thought of the prospect of someone else coming.

Using his beauty to seduce others, he probably couldn't stand still, he was still thinking about whether or not he should bring a chain to chain someone back. As for Pond, he calmly stood up, he could walk or not walk, that was the state

of a moving iceberg is no different,

I chose to return to my room for dinner

He wasn't in the mood for a big party animal.

_______________

❣️❣️