Chapter 14 - Finding someone

"Brother, Phuwin went all night and didn't come back"

Gemini looked at his message line, it had been a while but there was still no response. He turned to Dunk who had just woken up from the room and spoke. Phuwin is not the type to leave home for a long time without telling anyone. If he asked, he would definitely leave a message, not in silence like now.

After hearing Gemini's question, Dunk also had a moment of wonder. He walked closer to Gemini and sat down.

"No reply when texting, strange"

Dunk said, he took out his phone to call Phuwin, once, twice, three times but no one picked up.

"Try your location, Gemini"

"I checked but the GPS signal has been changed and blocked"

Gemini has been trying to find Phuwin's phone location since last night but could not. His phone's GPS was jammed and appeared scattered in many different locations. He could not determine the specific location. The two sat thoughtfully for a long time until the phone message in the three people's shared message box rang out.

(Lertratkosum, if you want to see someone, come here)

Dunk and Gemini looked at the text message and were immediately surprised. It turned out to be Lertratkosum, who finally understood why Gemini couldn't find the location. Dunk and Gemini suddenly stood up with cold faces

The two looked at each other, just nodded once, then stood

Get up, go to your room and prepare weapons, if you want

If they come, they will come, check out Lertratkosum

How beneficial is it?

_______________

After Joong returned from the bar and heard that PW had been captured, he calmly sat down in the living room and waited for DK and G to arrive. Pond had arrived at his office early in the morning, he didn't care when they arrived, he didn't need to wait, they would come when they arrived. As for Fourth, early in the morning he ran downstairs with a sleepy face, after struggling for a while in the kitchen to find food. I went to the living room and crossed my legs to press the phone. When I sit with Joong, I can feel comfortable like that.

"Boss, outside the door DK and G are rushing in"

A subordinate ran in to tell him that Joong was holding a cup of coffee in his hand. As soon as he took a sip, he heard a gunshot outside the yard. Fourth, who was on the phone, put it down and sat up. Joong remained calm and sat still in the chair like that. With the abilities of those two people, he would probably be able to attack here soon, his job was to just sit here and wait.

A moment later, Dunk and Gemini actually managed to get in here. Both of them walked in with cold auras, still holding guns with a bit of smoke in their hands. Joong's eyes swept across the other two people, looking back at the person who had just been entangled with him yesterday, in his heart he admitted that they were indeed two completely different shades, no matter how seductive he was yesterday, today he seemed to have silver thorns. surrounds people.

Fourth's eyes were already fixed on the other person, Gemini. The moment I saw him, I just wanted to jump in and kick him, but my brother was here, so I couldn't make a move without him. with his brother's permission, that is the principle of Lertratkosum.

"Where's PW?"

Dunk used his cold tone to ask the two people in front of him, his eyes filled with urgency as he looked at everything, the only thing he needed now was Phuwin's safety. From behind Dunk appeared a person walking past him, Pond, the other of the three leaders of Lertratkosum.

Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini knew the names of the three leaders of Lertratkosum when receiving information about the Last Mission. While still working at Assassin, they also knew that the person named Naravit was the most dangerous person in the mafia world. When he walked past Dunk, a cold air surrounded the entire room, the space suddenly became cold

tension without any noise. "I called you guys here to meet him, but I didn't say I would release him."

Pond's cold voice broke the silent atmosphere. Han turned around to look at Dunk and Gemini.

"I ask you, where is PW?"

Dunk lost patience and asked again, what were the intentions of the people in front of him? He gave them the information that Phuwin was here but told them not to let him go. Could it be that he wanted to release the net to catch all three people? Dunk silently cursed in his heart, perhaps it was true, because he was in such a hurry that he forgot to think about this. Gemini, standing next to Dunk, listened to Pond's words and understood.

"I'm not saying release Phuwin, because he has to work for me until I feel enough"

"What reason do you have to force him?"

Dunk argued with him again

"In Thailand, I am the reason, the reason rule"

Hearing this, Gemini no longer had enough patience. He almost aimed a bullet at Pond. Unfortunately, Pond was able to cleave it. The other bullet could only pin Month to the sofa, right next to Joong and Fourth.

" Talk too much, bring PW to meet us"

Gemini raised his voice, he couldn't feel secure until he saw Phuwin. Pond just gave a cold smile and waved to Alan standing next to him. Alan nodded and connected the headset to Akan, telling him to call Phuwin down from the other room. Dunk and Gemini's eyes turned to Phuwin who was being forced down from the stairs, and was still tied by a chain on his hand. Phuwin broke free from Akan's hand and wanted to go down himself. His eyes scanned the room. He was surprised to see that Dunk and Gemini were both present.

"DK, G, why are you two here?"

Phuwin wondered for a moment how they knew they were in Lertratkosum, unconsciously

Wanting to run to the two of them, Akan immediately pulled the chain back, causing him to be jerked back, his unsteady body almost tripping, but luckily he was able to hold on to Akan's hand. The wound on his back was treated by Akan this morning. Although it still hurts a bit, it is no longer a problem for Phuwin.

When Dunk and Gemini saw the image of Phuwin being so miserable, their eyes flashed with panic. They suddenly and angrily looked at the three people calmly in front of them, their hands tightly holding the gun in their hands, but now they did not dare. move again.

"No need to call by another name, my brother has already investigated the three people's names."

Fourth sat cross-legged on the chair and spoke, saying that finding a bit of someone else's secret information and then exposing it was a control.

I was very pleased, now looking at the trio of assassins in front of me with surprised expressions on their faces, I unconsciously burst into laughter. Pond waved his hand to tell him to be quiet. Fourth quickly and obediently waited to see what his brother intended to do. It would be best to show him a fun show.

Pond waved to Akan, he immediately grabbed his head. Phuwin let Alan hold on tightly, and Akan took out a carefully wrapped pill from his pocket.

" What are you planning to do to Phuwin?"

Dunk spoke up when he saw the actions of the people in front of him. He wanted to go and stop it, but

The subordinates standing next to him pulled out their guns and aimed them straight at Dunk and Gemini. Phuwin saw the pill being brought in front of him. He tried to resist and close his mouth. He didn't know what the ingredients were in this pill, but if it was from them, it definitely wouldn't be good.