Chapter 7 - Conformation

The atmosphere became more and more exciting and bustling, everyone looked at the racing cars below, but why did the two red and white cars stand out so much. Two people held the steering wheel. Through the car window, one could see the seriousness of both of them. As for the person wearing the red shirt, there was even more confidence hidden in it. It seemed like he was not afraid of the outcome of this race, as if he knew what the result would be. As for the person next to his car, this time he became more focused, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly, his eyes looking straight at the referee holding the pistol in his hand.

Damn

Gunfire rang out, a series of cars rushed forward like the wind, passing the referee standing in the middle of the racetrack. The atmosphere was noisy and bustling with screams.

Suddenly all the talk started focusing on a certain car down there. Wait, Gemini hasn't started yet, hasn't started the car yet. While everyone thought his car had a problem, Gemini sat in the car enjoying the feeling of waiting. He leaned back in his seat and looked at the clock, giving them a few minutes to run ahead, he said. Just close your eyes and relax a bit.

Fourth was still the same. In this race, he quickly took the lead. Looking in the rearview mirror, seeing that his car was nowhere to be found, he immediately smiled with satisfaction. That was all, but just now it seemed like he wanted to compete with me. Fourth frantically stepped on the accelerator, rushing straight ahead with his love of speed.

Everyone on the racetrack seemed to be divided into two worlds, one side was looking at Fourth's wind-breaking speed, the other side was looking at the car sitting on the starting line. At the end of the relaxation time, Gemini, who was closing his eyes, suddenly opened his eyes and looked at the racetrack ahead. His eyes focused on the front. He looked for a long time and then started the car. The engine sounded and the wheels began to rotate turn and then launch straight ahead.

The whole audience immediately exploded because of what had just happened. They watched with open eyes as the red car followed at such a formidable speed that everyone was absolutely terrified. It only took a few minutes for Gemini's car to catch up to the last car on the track. Gemini ignored everything, he only paid attention to that white car, smiled slightly, once pressed the accelerator to increase the speed to the highest speed, he just like that surpassed all opponents, his car. he followed closely behind Fourth.

The terrifying sound of the wind passed by, no one could blink at the performance just now, this was a racetrack, there were zigzag turns rather than a straight line, yet his red car still kept moving. That same speed, the speed that can tear apart both space and time, moves forward.

Even though Fourth focused on driving, he still paid attention to what was behind him, but he actually caught up with him. Okay, if you dare to race, I will welcome you. Fourth used his driving skills to pass before his eyes. The whole audience seemed suffocated, because this was the first time they had witnessed such a dramatic race with their own eyes, the first time.

Fourth pressed the accelerator harder. In the final race, I did not allow anyone to overtake me. When there were only a few hundred meters from the finish line, the two cars of him and I seemed to have no winner or loser, no one could predict the outcome of this battle. Fourth, caught off guard for a few seconds, was suddenly forced by the car, causing him to have to steer to the side, the result was decided, Gemini must have finished in first place, on the contrary, Fourth was just behind him. half wheel.

The sound of cheering and cheering rang out due to the thrill that the recent race brought. Fourth got out of the car, looked at the few scratches that hateful guy had just created on his car, a storm arose in his mind. Gemini also got out of the car right after that, walking right in front of Fourth. The first thing he did was look down at the jacket Fourth was wearing, but he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath, only wearing a pullover. It's not over yet. The chest peeking out from behind that shirt made Gemini feel itchy. He moved closer to Fourth's body and pulled the zipper of his shirt up to his neck.

"Sorry but...I would like to take the 1st place please"

After pulling Fourth's shirt, Gemini gently placed his hand on Fourth's shoulder and said. He then turned around and left with an aura that couldn't have been more noble, but that aura was insufferable to Fourth, because just now he had teased him. Fourth couldn't swallow this anger, I swear the next time I see him again I will make him unable to smile like that again.

"Fourth, are you okay? Look at your face, it's so unsightly."

Rin ran from the racetrack to Fourth's side, looking at his friend's face, which had become even blacker. Fourth wasn't sad because he lost at the racetrack, but because he lost to the guy he just met that afternoon and left a bad impression, Fourth felt like he was being teased.

"Hey, answer me, do you want to go to the bar?"

"Forget it, I'm going home, I'm not in the mood right now"

After saying that, Fourth left, leaving his friend standing there in confusion, but Fourth's personality was like that sometimes, so Rin just shook her head a few times and then returned.

________________

Happy reading 🫡