Chapter 30 - Ship sinking

Pond ignored everyone running in the opposite direction, he pointed one way and ran to the basement of the train. He kicked open the door with one force and looked inside the dark room. Seeing Phuwin lying unconscious on the floor, amidst a pile of strange wooden crates, he felt more rushed.

Pond stepped inside, the sound from the countdown timer caught his attention, Pond quickly ran next to Phuwin, looked around but did not see anything moving from him. Standing up and looking at a box lid that Phuwin had just opened and dug up the dough, he must have seen the timer, but there were only 10 seconds left.

10s...9s...8s...7s...

Pond gritted his teeth with cold eyes, quickly grabbed the person downstairs and ran towards the door. These ten seconds were only enough to completely run out the door. Finding a way out was even more difficult, but He still hoped that he would get out in time, he would not allow himself to delay and die here.

"P' Pond! What's wrong with Phuwin!"

Fourth, two images suddenly appeared in his heart. He wanted to run to find both Phuwin and Gemini but didn't know who to look for. In the end, he chose to follow Pond here. Seeing Pond carrying Phuwin and running out, she asked a question, but before she could figure it out, Pond yelled at her

"Run up from here, who let you down!"

Pond screamed, he was still Phuwin and ran out of the basement. By the time he stepped out the door, there was only a three-second countdown left. As soon as Pond set foot on the first floor, the bottom exploded, the bottom of the ship shattered, and water began to pour in, the fire from the medicine flared up, smoke and dust covered the basement, gradually spreading to the upper floors, the smell was so strong that everyone had to cover their mouths and cough softly for a few times. Luckily the yacht was not made of wood, otherwise it would have burned down even more.

The ship shook violently, Fourth running next to Pond was also shaken and unable to stand, but he still held on and ran after Pond's back. The fire flared up and exploded right behind Pond and Fourth, just a little distance away. If they had run half a step slower, they probably would have been caught in the explosion. The floor under his feet began to crack. As soon as Pond Be Phuwin set foot on the first floor, the ship cracked. He ran to the balcony of the boat. Looking at the current situation, the boat had partially exploded. spread to his feet.

Fourth, but he can't see Fourth anymore. Pond silently cursed in his heart. He saw fourth walking behind him, but now he disappeared. He couldn't leave Phuwin here, but he can't alone carried Phuwin to find Fourth. It wasn't until he saw Fourth panting out the first floor balcony that he breathed a little.

Pond's eyes immediately fell on her bleeding left leg. Just as Fourth was running, suddenly an explosion knocked him down, his leg was cut by something unknown, all he knew was that he saw Pond running to the balcony. The first floor gritted its teeth and followed. Fourth gently lifted his foot and ran to the Pond. That was the only place that had an outside shortcut to the rooftop. Just as he lifted his foot, another vibration made Fourth unable to stand.

The ship tilted back causing Fourth to fall and slide out of the boat

"Fourth!"

Pond tried to steady himself and shouted, the water had risen to near his knees. If they didn't run up, they might die. Pond's eyes were filled with blood as he looked towards Fourth. He was afraid that he was the only one standing and playing on the edge of the boat. Fourth lost his balance. When Fourth was about to fall out of the boat, a hand pulled him back. Fourth raised his head, it was Gemini holding his wrist and pulling him up. Now his eyes looked so cold. He looked at me with such eyes that made Fourth freeze.

"Let's go"

Gemini didn't pay attention to Fourth's expression, instead he grabbed it with one hand and Fourth's pulled it away

"Ahhh"

His pulling force made Fourth unable to run fast enough. The impact on his injured leg made him scream. Gemini turned around and saw Fourth's condition. He immediately put her arm around him and carried her behind him to escape in time. If he had been one step slower, Fourth would have fallen into the sea.

_______________

Gemini took Fourth to the rooftop and saw Joong and Dunk standing above. The two had just run away not long ago. While the two were fighting, they suddenly heard a loud explosion, knowing something had happened in the basement. issue it.

Gemini carried Fourth and ran closer to Joong and Dunk

"Where's Pond?"

"Where's Phuwin?"

Joong and Dunk asked together

"Didn't we just see the two of them running forward?"

Gemini spoke up. Indeed, just now, when he was saving Fourth, he saw Pond push Phuwin forward, because Gemini knew that when Pond saw that Fourth was safe, he would have to find a way to run up, but Pond must not have been anywhere in the middle of the road. , I thought I was already here. The sound of Lertratkosum's helicopter was ringing overhead, ready to take people up, but the four people down there still hadn't gotten on the helicopter, everyone looked around again trying to find the two figures.

"Boss, get up quickly, look down from up here, in two minutes the water will fill the entire ship."

Alan spoke over the radio from the helicopter. Joong caught the signal and finally forced everyone to run up. However, he had a headache with the stubborn guy next to him. Dunk refused to get on the helicopter. He kept worrying. wanted to run to find Phuwin. In this situation, Joong quickly pulled Dunk's hand back.

"What do you want, stop acting like a fool, get on plane"

"But Phuwin..."

"Go up!"

Joong's shout made Dunk stunned

Again, he was looking at him with red eyes. Him

angry, because the other two were not found,

Yet the person in front of him still wanted to take the risk.

There's no time left, you must look at the person who is here

Tears in front of me and I want to go crazy, one

He grabbed Dunk and forced him to board the helicopter with him

All four people boarded the helicopter

Looking down at the sea, the final explosion sounded

causing the boat to split into two and then break and sink

into the sea, but Pond and Phuwin are still lost , not even the slightest shadow
see appear.

___________________

Thank you for voting ☺️