Chapter 33 - Doubt

After Akan's call, Dunk, Phuwin, Fourth and Gemini left the room and went down to the meeting room. The fact that Joong and Pond had called so many people over meant that what they were about to discuss was important. The four people opened the door and stepped inside to see Joong and Pond waiting quietly, both of their faces did not show any clear expression, they were truly brothers, at times like this they were so calm and similar that Space also leads to solitude.

Until everyone was seated, the atmosphere remained quiet for a while, and when Joong spoke, it was a matter of a while later.

"In this incident, we had a shipment of weapons stolen in Danes. Alan is currently investigating the whereabouts of this explosive."

This incident is not only related to where the drug came from, but also related to the weapons that were taken. Joong and Pond suspect these two things are related.

"The person who threw that medicine in your face, do you know who it is?"

Alan turned and asked Phuwin

"Can't see his face, but he talked to Kit, moreover, he appeared at the monk's office"

"So that means he's related to Assassin, and that batch of drugs, probably from Assassin"

Another clue revealed, all of them

remained silent before the information they had just collected. How could Assassin get that batch of explosives past Danes' eyes and place them in the basement? They needed to meet Dew to discuss this. Assassin was difficult to deal with. Recently, they have become more and more ambitious, so their schemes have also become more cruel and dangerous. Akan held up a piece of paper in front of everyone

"The medicine of the Phuwin sect has been lost

The method was made a long time ago, only one organization can create it, however this organization was all mysteriously killed, until now their disappearance is still a mystery. And the method of making this medicine is known only to the people of that organization."

Akan gave everyone the information as he spoke. "If I don't remember, it's Kirdpan"

Pond uses his low voice

spoke up, twenty years ago, Kirdpan mysteriously disappeared, all members of their organization were killed, leaving no survivors. Kirdpan is one of the most famous mafia organizations in the underworld, specializing in weapon manufacturing and supply

They are for prestigious organizations internally and externally The head of this organization at that time was Khunakorn Kirdpan, although Thai, is Kirdpan's headquarters are in China, and they more activity there. 20 years ago, Kirdpan disappeared, at that time Danes replaced Kirdpan to become the largest organization in China until now.

"Kirdpan's disappearance was truly a mystery, at that time the entire Kirdpan headquarters broadcast it, that event shocked the dark business world like us a time"

Joong added, everyone listened attentively.

"First of all, we must investigate whether the mysterious person is Kirdpan's person or not, and if Assassin has anything to do with that batch of explosives."

After a while, Alan and Akan walked out first. All the remaining people in the room had a quiet expression, what had just happened had caused some trouble and confusion for their organization. First of all, who has the explosives under his chin? Next, the mysterious man who threw the drugs in Phuwin's face has something to do with Assassin and finally, what does Assassin have to do with Kirdpan, an organization that disappeared a long time ago? 20 years ago or not?

Waiting for everyone to leave the meeting room, Phuwin accidentally bumped into Pond, because the two of them walked out last. This awkward atmosphere made Phuwin a bit unfamiliar. Looking at the person in front of him with calm eyes without any expression made him even more awkward, because he didn't know what to say right now. This is the first time Phuwin has behaved like this when facing someone else. He looked at Pond for a while, then finally faltered and said a few words.

" Um... about that day... thank you!"

As soon as the words left his mouth, Phuwin felt cold

I found myself feeling a bit awkward. My mind suddenly remembered the time Fourth told him about Pond giving him artificial respiration. Phuwin suddenly thought of the scene where he lost his soul. Startled and turned away from him, Phuwin now did not face him for another second. He raised his hand to gently touch his lips, suddenly thinking about his first kiss, yet he let that cold-faced guy touch him first.

Pond looked at his series of confusing actions

Suddenly becoming unusually patient, he stood waiting to see what the person in front of him wanted. He used that expressionless face to stand and look at him. For a thank you coming from someone like Phuwin who had probably never said anything to anyone before, he suddenly felt it was a bit worthy of recognition. Phuwin's back also acted incomprehensibly but could not be seen clearly, causing him to curl his lips, a smile, something that had never appeared on his face. Pond returned to his usual expression after Phuwin suddenly turned to look at him, his eyes were a bit strange, as if he didn't dare to look directly at him, his finger slightly raised and said.

"I.. . I'll go back to my room first."

As soon as he stopped talking, Phuwin ran away immediately, as if he was avoiding him. Pond did not stay long, he had never seen him again since the time he saved Phuwin, and now he met him again in This situation suddenly made him feel uncomfortable when seeing Phuwin, simply because his personality was quite similar to that of a man, so Pond also found Phuwin to be quite similar to him sometimes. Today he saw a new state of yours, suddenly speaking his mind, it turns out you also have an expression like this. Pond shook his head, freed from his own crazy thoughts. Han felt like he had been paying attention to this person recently. Maybe he should return to the exam room .

______________

Enjoy ❣️