Chapter 2 - Breaking in

Three days later, world media reported that Asassin's famous trio of assassins had returned to Thailand to carry out some unknown theft. All domestic flights were thoroughly checked, but unfortunately Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini flew back to Thailand with the organization's private helicopter, no one knew and no one could detect them.

The Thai government was forced to strengthen its forces to strictly guard all of the country's national treasures 24/7, but they did not expect that what the trio of assassins were targeting was a diamond belonging to the Lertratkosum family. Thailand's most notorious mafia gang.

The three of them returned to Thailand, living in the house that Phuwin had just bought. Gemini gently opened the window, he climbed up to the window and sat with his feet up, the moonlight also shone into the room with a bit of pale light. pale yellow light. Phuwin is like that, he doesn't like things with too much light, this little soft light is enough. Dunk sat cross-legged on a chair in a closed room

"Do you want to kill someone?"

Dunk spoke softly, the two words murder coming out of his mouth sounded so natural, even Phuwin and Gemini didn't say anything when they heard those two words, their faces remained calm as if it was a regular thing. listen. Phuwin wore black gloves, his favorite silver ring glistening on his hand, flashing a bit of light that stood out on the jet black glove. He pulled out the drawer and spoke softly

"Robbing and killing"

That's the tone of an assassin, just saying a word immediately gives chills. For someone who has been in this killing profession for a long time, blood and human life have long since ceased to be important. If you want to kill, kill, and if there is something that is not in sight, it can all be considered trash.

The click of the gun rang out, Phuwin was trying to Check the safety of this gun first Until now, He only likes to use his own weapons created, so this gun is also its own weapon Of his.

Putting the gun away, Phuwin Nodding to Dunk and Gemini, the three of them left Leaving the room, everyone dressed in their own clothes black color, quietly sat in the car, all three used it. A scarf covers their face and wears headphones with a wired connection Signal then proceed to Lertratkosum as planned, phi u start.

_______________

The quiet space of the night sky made the surrounding scene even more desolate. Phuwin sat in the back of the car and looked out at the gate of Lertratkosum to take a look. The rich people's residences are truly different, even the gates are made of gold. It's just that Phuwin likes silver, so when he looks at that gold color, he feels a bit dazzling. Dunk sat next to Phuwin and also looked inside to examine the situation. Silence and solitude were the only two things that Dunk admired about the villa in front of him.

"Gemini, what's wrong?"

Dunk spoke up, Gemini was jamming Lertratkosum's security system

"It's a bit difficult, this system makes me really interested"

Gemini looked at the screen and curled his lips into a smile. Lertratkosum's security system is more special than all the systems I have come into contact with, this system can detect people entering and leaving as well as warn of intrusion by strangers. Gemini showed the screen to Dunk and Phuwin along with him. see.

"There are cameras in every corner, The Cullinan seems to be in one of these rooms"

Gemini pointed to a few rooms that used laser security, all covered in red. Phuwin looked over at them and calmly spoke

"Just go in, this little system, it's simple for you, right?"

"Okay, you guys go in, make sure it's safe."

Gemini blinked, probably looking at the screen with some blue text appearing

"Interference protection system successful, proceed PW, DK"

Just waiting for Gemini to say so, Phuwin and Dunk opening the door and getting out of the car, the two nodded and turned on both sides, they will break in through two separate entrances

In particular, the headphones of all three are still connected to each other,ensuring successful implementation of the plan is favorable.

________________

"Sorry, I got lost. Can you tell me which direction to go to downtown Bangkok?"

Dunk loved using his beauty. He took off his veil and went to the back sewer of the villa, where there was only one guard. Gemini looked through the screen and saw that Dunk had just killed someone. He must have hacked into the system where Dunk was standing to ensure that Dunk was not detected, so Dunk smoothly entered the house.

Phuwin entered the house through another route, he directly killed people with that thin wire, no movement, no noise, just now on Gemini's screen displayed four highly secure rooms, he and Dunk were divided into each other. two rooms, Phuwin two rooms in the basement and Dunk two rooms upstairs. Gemini displays red laser beams for both of them to easily avoid.

Phuwin walked down to the basement. Strangely, there was no one guarding this place. The road was dark and hard to see. Fortunately, Phuwin had been working in the dark for a long time, so he could see the road easily. . Squeezing through security electric lasers, the entrance becomes increasingly difficult. Phuwin gently walked closer to the two rooms with the highest security, his eyes carefully observing the surroundings.

A hallway appeared in front of him. Phuwin walked to the end of the hallway, immediately hiding in the corner of the wall when he heard footsteps approaching. The space was quiet with only the sound of the other person's small footsteps. Phuwin held his breath, holding the ring tightly in his hand, ready to take out a weapon to kill anyone whenever he was discovered. The little boy walked past where Phuwin was standing, slightly stopped and looked around suspiciously, Phuwin hid in the shadows, saw the other boy's eyes looking towards him, he held Silver tighter in his hand, his whole body hiding in the corner of the wall, luckily he was wearing black so he could easily hide.

The other boy stood and observed for a while. Seeing that the corner of the hallway was filled with darkness, he turned around and continued walking. He walked to a room, used his fingerprint to open the door, then stepped inside. That person was I'm Fourth Nattawat, I'm entering my system control room.

Phuwin breathed a sigh of relief after seeing Fourth leave. He went to observe the room that Fourth had just entered. Perhaps this room did not have that diamond.

"Phuwin, someone entered the room near you, that room is a secure room"

Through the headset, Phuwin was informed of the situation by Gemini

"Go quickly to the other room, Dunk couldn't find the diamond in the two rooms above."

According to Gemini, Phuwin quickly went to the last room, looked at the security in front of the door, which was the fingerprint lock code and password. With a faint smile, Phuwin started looking for the password to open the door. Thanks to Gemini's help, he quickly found the password.

The heavy iron door opened, Phuwin looked into the room, in the distance there was a glass cabinet, inside was a transparent diamond that sparkled in many colors. Phuwin gently walked in, step by step getting closer to the diamond, avoiding all intrusive detection scans, Phuwin reached out to hold the other diamond. Smiling slightly, he put the diamond in his pocket.

" Phuwin, the system is recovering, someone is trying to hack again".

_______________

Chapter 2 is completed.....let me know if there is any mistake..