Chapter 15 - Agreement

In the end, Phuwin could not resist the strength of the two large men in front of him. Akan squeezed his mouth and stuffed the pill straight in, forcing him to swallow. The pill entered Phuwin's body without feeling anything, but the words Pond said made him shiver.

"That pill is poison, you have to take one pill every month, otherwise his body will be destroyed to death. If you want him to live, all three of you have to work for Lertratkosum, as for your leader." As an assassin, your rights will not be inferior to anyone else's, you can think about it."

After Dunk and Gemini heard Pond's words, they were both as scared as Phuwin. They wanted to use Phuwin's life to force the other two. Phuwin's life was the same as Dunk's own life. and Gemini, they cannot let Phuwin be in danger. Furthermore, all three love their lives, especially Phuwin, he can kill others but no one is allowed to take his life, Phuwin loves his life very much.

"Assassin seems to be hunting you guys, right? If you work for us, even half of your hair Assassin can't touch, think about it, it's win-win, I won't force you , but the choice is yours."

Joong, who had been silent all this time, suddenly spoke up. Lertratkosum's people will never be at a disadvantage when competing with other organizations. If anyone dares to touch Lertratkosum's people, of course their organization will handle those who do not dare. know that.

"Okay, but we have conditions"

Dunk spoke, Phuwin and Gemini all agreed with Dunk's words, they always had the same thoughts, so this time let Dunk speak for the other two.

"We will work for you, but in the name of collaboration, we will not obey anyone. One more thing, our power must be equal to the other two."

Dunk spoke up, wanting them to be Lertratkosum's subordinates, but they didn't do it. If it meant collaborating, they could decide their own actions, as if they were mutually beneficial partners. In Assassin, all three are like that, no one can dictate or control too much of their actions. Dunk looked towards Alan and Akan, the two people with the greatest power after Joong, Pond and Fourth, wanting them to be assassins for the organization. They were definitely not below anyone, only equal.

"Okay"

Joong didn't expect the three of them to agree so quickly to this. Pond and Fourth have no opinion, recruiting the trio of assassins to work for the organization is only for them to be able to eliminate those who stand in the way of Lertratkosum who are aiming to encroach on the Americas. wants to take over all of Europe and America, not just Asia.

"First of all, release my brother ."

Dunk looked towards where Phuwin was tied up. Akan untied Phuwin right after that. The negotiation was successful, Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini returned to their old ways, working as assassins for Asia's most powerful mafia organization, Lertratkosum. That very day, their subordinates took a ferry to Lertratkosum's mansion and had a room prepared. The three people officially stayed in Lertratkosum, living a new life, not knowing how dangerous it was, but once they entered, they accepted this.

_______________

The lives of the three people did not have any major changes other than having to go to training every day with the subordinates in the organization. But these training sessions were so monotonous that even Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini were discouraged from practicing, except when training against Alan and Akan to gain some interest. Since that day of negotiation, Joong, Pond and Fourth have not appeared much, as if they had disappeared from this place. Joong went to work at the company, Pond mysteriously disappeared in his office, and Fourth was stuck in the security room, each living a life where no one touched anyone else.