Chapter 39 - Crazy talk

Dean reached out to touch Dunk's slim waist. Dunk's generosity and comfort made Dean gradually bolder and approach, proactively mastering the soulful kiss that Dunk brought. Dunk was happy with what had just happened, immersed in that kiss. Dean moved closer and closer, so Dunk gradually leaned back, letting him have his soul. Dunk pushed Dean away, grabbed the glass of wine and drank it all. At this moment, there was no way to stimulate him. Dunk wanted to run more gently. The pace from before suddenly quickened, and moreover, a scene suddenly appeared in Dunk's mind. Joong and his spirit were so strong that Dunk had to break the kiss immediately. As soon as the glass of wine was finished, Dunk tried to get rid of that thought. A long time had passed, but Dunk suddenly remembered it.

" What's wrong, not happy? "

Dean hugged Dunk's waist, pulled him close to him, then leaned on Dunk's shoulder. Dunk was momentarily freed from his previous thoughts and simply replied with a simple no.

- "So let's continue a Little "

Dean asked in a low voice, and began to reach out and touch Dunk's chest, a layer of shirt away, fondling it. Dunk didn't say anything, his expression was acceptance, he still didn't want to lose this fun so he was ready to let Dean lean down and kiss his shoulder and pubic area. One side of Dean's shirt was pulled down, revealing Dunk's smooth shoulder blades. This image caused many people in the bar to look around, wishing they could be that lucky guy.

Dunk was happily drunk when suddenly a cold feeling ran down his spine. A dark shadow obscured the light of the spotlight, causing Dunk to look up again. Joong stood in front of him, looking down at Dunk with eyes that couldn't have been darker. From the moment he entered the shop, the first thing Joong noticed

Searching means looking at Fourth at the top. After determining that she is happily dancing with Phuwin, I won't search anymore. But his mind appeared thinking about where Dunk was, why wasn't he there? He looked around, and finally his eyes must have landed on two people sitting together on a chair in the distance.

Joong suddenly felt a wave of sadness all over his body. He couldn't look at the image of Dunk daring to seduce another man. He had already warned him but he still refused to stop. This time he even saw it with his own eyes.

Witnessing Dunk kissing, the other person's hands were restlessly placed on Dunk's sensitive places. Joong didn't have any words, he walked up to the two of them, his red eyes looked at Dunk, and used his strength to lie down on Dean's shirt and give him a punch. Dean was suddenly attacked like this, there was no time Avoiding it, a stain appeared on his mouth. He raised his hand to wipe away the blood stain, looking at Joong in front of him who was mad and didn't understand what was going on. Seeing that, Dunk immediately stood up and Spock to Joong

"What are you doing?"

Joong didn't care about Dunk's words. When he tried to stop him, he forcefully pushed Dunk down on the chair.

"You better not do anything !"

Joong said to Dunk in a cold tone, turning to Dean who was still holding his shirt until it wrinkled.

Hey.

Dean reached out and grabbed his hand, wanting to remove it. Dean knew who the person in front of him was. The owner of a large business corporation could immediately take over the market with just one order, but Dean didn't know that he operated in the world. mafia, so to Dunk in front of him, he only thought that Dunk was a young master of some rich family coming to a bar to have fun, not knowing that he was Lertratkosum's assassin .

"Chairman Joong, I don't know why you were talking so hotly ?"

Dean still calmly asked, the two had nothing to do with each other, it was not right for him to suddenly hit him, so it could only be because of Dunk.

- "Do you know whose person you are touching?"

Joong spoke in a cold tone, each word spoken straight into Dean's face. This scene became more and more tense, but the loud music did not affect everyone's happiness.

playing, only a few people nearby noticed.

"Are you crazy, what are you doing!"

Dunk tried to stop Joong again, but he was no longer calm, so he let Dean go.

turned to push Dunk down on the chair, his hand still reaching for Dunk's collar and pulling him up .

"What did I tell you?"

"You have no right to ban me"

Dunk tried to stand up to protest when Joong was acting angry, but was once again grabbed by his wrist and pulled out of the shop. With joong strength, Dunk couldn't help but be pulled away. In the end, he was dragged straight out by him.

The loud music was separated from the wall of the bar. Dunk wanted to pry his hand away from his but couldn't.

"Joong, let go. Phuwin, Gemini and Fourth still in there"

After hearing Dunk's words, Joong immediately took out his phone and texted Fourth, saying that Dunk had come home with him. Putting the phone in his pocket, Joong did not use it again but pulled Dunk and threw him into the passenger seat and then locked the car door to prevent him from opening the door. He turned around

Open the door and sit in the driver's seat, then reach out and hold Dunk who is causing chaos in his car, fixing Dunk's arms

"I told you that if you still don't listen, I will chain you. Is there another sentence?"

" Do it "

As soon as Dunk finished speaking, the security guard was shocked to see him take out a real chain. Without saying a word, he pulled Dunk's hand back and then unlocked the chain on Dunk's hand, making a few turns around his hand plus one more turn around it. Mr., Dunk is drifting away

clenched his fists, the golden image of the chain sparkled

But its uses make Dunk want to betray him spoil it immediately.

"Joong, let me go!"

Dunk once again asked Joong to untie him, but he didn't care

"Why do you force me, I'm still a slut and have nothing to do with you"

Dunk was annoyed and shouted at him. Joong turned to look at Dunk, his eyes had a few red lines, it had nothing to do with him, he really shouldn't have anything to do with him, after that night of entanglement. At first, he tried to brush it off, but after seeing Dunk wearing sexy clothes outside a few times, his heart suddenly stirred.

wave, the climax was the time he witnessed Dunk sitting on another man's lap in front of him, At that moment, he was going crazy in his heart, he didn't know what to call this feeling, but he knew that right now he wanted to possess him for himself, it was okay to love him or not, he just wanted him to belong to him now.

Joong looked at Dunk with cold eyes

came to Dunk, forced him to fall behind the chair and then bent down to capture his lips. Dunk struggled but was powerless to resist. After a while, he left his lips. Dunk due to loss of air tried to breathe, but his mouth still had an attachment.

"You're blocking me here?"

You're blocking someone else, so what?"

shouted at him

"Won't you try to weigh me?"

Joong looked firmly into Dunk's eyes, like a sentence asked to see what Dunk was thinking, he was making a proposal to Dunk

Be my Man...

______________

❣️❣️