Chapter 21 - Finding phuwin to chat with

Phuwin stood dejectedly looking out the window, which only let a little light into the room. He kept thinking like that until he heard the sound of the door opening outside. Turning around, he saw Fourth holding a tray of rice in both hands, and also holding a computer to his body

"P' Phuwin carry it for me"

Fourth stood outside the door and shouted. Phuwin looked at Fourth. He rarely spoke to the person in front of him and rarely had contact, but Fourth could talk to him so comfortably. Phuwin quietly approached and took the tray of rice from Fourth's hand and placed it on the table. The sound of chains under his feet also echoed, attracting Fourth's attention. He walked in and said.

" Brothers are like that, if you do something against his will you will be punished, this time you will be punished lightly. Before, when I ran away to the bar without asking permission, P' Pond used a whip to beat my legs. I'm scared to this day. "

Fourth sat down on the chair and told the story of going to the bar. Actually, that day I came home late but didn't notify Pond, which made him worried, so when he returned, he hit me in the leg. Because he hurt Fourth, he also only dare to hit a few times. Phuwin still kept that cold expression on his face, he didn't answer a word, he just sat quietly eating his meal. Fourth put his hands on the table and looked at him

"You're really like P' Pond, you're so reserved and always have this cold expression on your face"

Fourth was about to say more when Phuwin slammed his hand on the table. He was interrupted while eating, which made him really uncomfortable. Fourth didn't dare to say anything more, he climbed into bed and leaned against the headboard and turned on the computer to watch the news.

It took a while for Phuwin to finish eating. He cleaned up the food tray on the table and folded it in a corner. When he turned around, he saw someone taking over his bed.

"Aren't you going back to your room? What are you doing here?"

"Being alone today is so boring. I just came here to have you talk to me"

Fourth said, even though I knew the possibility of Phuwin talking to me was not high. I put the computer aside and climbed out of bed

"Go to bed and rest, I can sit on the desk and work."

Fourth said as he held his computer and walked to the table, took the tray out and gave it to Akan. She sat back down at the table and looked at the computer. The computer screen displayed Joong's flight path, with more than two hours left before landing.

Phuwin also walked over and looked at Fourth's screen

"Is anyone in the organization going anywhere?"

"Dunk and Gemini"

"That's right, P' Joong went to meet his partners, including Alan, P''

"Are the two of them going too?"

"That's right, it was arranged by my brothers"

Fourth told Phuwin clearly about this mission. After all, Phuwin was part of the organization, he still had the right to know. Phuwin also doesn't have any big opinions. When they were in the old organization, they didn't necessarily have to work together, the three of them often.

Fourth turned to look at Phuwin who was standing thoughtfully, and noticed that on his right cheek there was a wound that was drying up, looking like it was about to grow new skin. If he remembered correctly, it was caused by Pond's bullet five days ago. Fourth didn't say anything, just quietly stood up and ran out of the room. When he returned a moment later, he saw her holding a tube of some kind of medicine in her hand.