Nancy "first tell us how is Sangi oppa?" She asked to suga while tears still in her eyes.

Suga " She is okay now breathing got even but her allergy symptoms are not good" suga tell her about Sangi's condition.

Nancy " Okey Oppa, we actually went to cafeteria to grab some snacks, then move to our class, but suddenly sangi started scratching her hands and plams " She tell everything to suga.

Suga " did she ate any jungfoods?" He asked.

Jennie " no oppa, Sangi had all healthy food only oppa" She said.

Suga in mind, she only eat healthy food then how she got allergy?

Suga " okay girl you can stay with sangi or if you want then I will drop you to your home" He said.

Unnie's " no oppa, we call our parents they are on their way" they said.

Suga " okay you can sit in my cabin if you want " He said softly.

Then he directed them to his cabin and give water to they.

Suga" stay here till your parents arrived, call ms. Hee (the nurse in office) if you need something " He said and went to check sangi again.

Unnie's "okay oppa " they said and drink water.

Soon all of them just reached here as they stuck in traffic and it is little long distance from both their house and university. Jin and rm are not here because they are in O.T room . As soon as they arrived they went to see sangi as they know room number by jin's text.
Unnie's parents took them home safely.

In room 412:-

There they saw suga taking blood sample of sangi, they started asking lots of questions together

Kook "hyung what happened to her?"
Kookie asked.

Jimin " hyung how is she" He asked.

Taehyung " how she got unconscious?"
He asked.

Jhope " hey you all first stop let him speak " He said with done face.

Suga to nurse " give it to lob I want reports quickly "

Ms. Choi " okay Dr. Kim I'll inform " She said and left while bowing.

Suga " jhope first why are you here?" He asked while glaring at him.

Jhope " how can I sat in home if our princess is in this condition hyung " He said.

Taehyung " how is this happened hyung tell us" He asked to suga.