ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ

Start from the beginning

Spencer shook her head and looked back to the others who were in front of them.

"That still doesn't explain why Melissa got into Garrett's car," Emily said.

"Do you think that Garrett told her about the video? Cause if she knows that she's on it and if she's 'A'--"

"You guys, my sister is not 'A' I-I watched her fall apart when we found Ian's body. She had no idea that he was dead. She wouldn't just text herself from her dead husband's phone and lose it like that, could we... Could we please just breathe for a second?" Spencer asked looking at them.

"No. We have video of four people who could've killed Alison. Okay? They were in her bedroom the night she died. Can't we get in trouble for withdrawing evidence?"

"I think you mean withholding," Aria said.

Katherine sighed and stood up straighter from leaning on the pillar.

"Look, Spencer's right. W-we've jumped the gun before and we've gone to the cops" Aria said.

"And we ended up looking guilty"

"Yeah, and they already think that we stole something from the morgue. I-I don't think that we should give this to them. Look, I know that I'm asking a lot. But I think that I might have a way to find out more. So, can you guys just give me a chance to get into this?"

"Okay"

Katherine looked at her and kissed her cheek. "If you need help with trying to find out more just let me know and I will help. But I have a class to get to so I'll see you later"

Spencer looked at her and nodded her head.

Katherine then looked at the others and gave them a small smile. "See you guys later"

The three waved bye and gave her a small smile back. "Bye"

Katherine went to work after school, she was going back to work at the grille since they unsuspended her. She knew Spencer probably wouldn't be too happy about her working at the grille again she was suspended from it for a while, but she needed the money. And she didn't want to ask anyone for any money (especially Spencer) since she didn't want anyone to find out, what her dad and brother does to her. But then in a way, she knew it was going to out either way especially when 'A' tells Spencer because Katherine couldn't bring herself to do it.

Katherine walked into the school to go to the dance even though her father didn't come, but she didn't care since Spencer wanted her there and she couldn't say no to her. When Spencer saw her she smiled and walked up to her and pulled her into a quick kiss and then hugged her. She was wearing a suit since she can't stand to wear dresses.

Katherine hugged her back. "Hey, to you too, love"

Spencer then hid her face in Katherine's neck. "I'm glad you came"

"Of course, I couldn't say no to you"

Spencer smiled and then pulled away to look at her. "You look... Wow"

Katherine chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Thanks love. You look really good especially that dress since it brings out your eyes"

Spencer blushed and hid her face in Katherine's chest. "Shut up"

Katherine chuckled and kissed her head.

Katherine was outside getting some fresh air since it was a little crowded inside, but when she saw Hanna she walked up to her along with the others and Mona.

"Hanna, what's going on?" Aria asked.

"Where's your dress?"

"Where's your mom?"

"Hot on the 'A' trail," Hanna told them.

"Um, what does that mean exactly?"

"It means she found the police report that 'A' sent you. And she thinks it was sent to me. She gave it to Wilden"

"Why?" Spencer asked.

"Because she thinks it's a threat"

"It is," Emily said.

"And I-I don't know. She's just trying to keep us safe"

"Yeah, but why Wilden?"

Hanna shrugs her shoulders and doesn't say anything.

"Hanna, now your mom and my mom are both asking questions about 'A'. And 'A' really doesn't like that if they talk to each other--" Aria says.

"Or if Wilden comes up with something? I mean. What if they end up like--" Hanna goes to say.

"Ju-- Um. Okay. We need a creative solution"

Mona then raised her hand a little. "Well. I have an idea"

They then looked at each other and then at Mona.

"Okay, Mona"

"It's gonna require a really big lie and I'm terrible at that. Which one of you girls is best at hiding the truth from someone who's close to you?" Mona asked.

"Her," They said and pointed and to Aria.

"Wow, really? Thanks, guys" Aria said and looking at them and then at Mona. "Okay, Mona what's my lie?"

Katherine was in Spencer's car with the others as Spencer drove to the spot Jonah told her to go.

"Wait. Babe stop here. I think this is the block" Katherine told her.

Spencer then parked and everyone got out of the car.

"Welcome to Brookhaven"

"What did Jonah say to you exactly?" Emily asked Katherine.

"That Vivian Darkbloom's friend, Alison aka as he thinks it's me was receiving texts from more than one number," Katherine told them.

"Wait, so does this mean that Melissa was telling Spencer the truth?"

Katherine turned to face Hanna. "Yes. And plus it means she was just getting texts from more than one number"

"So there was someone else. Like the real A"

Katherine nodded her head.

"Spence, you were right," Hanna said.

"Where exactly are we headed?"

Katherine then looked around and shrugged. "I don't know, Jonah said he couldn't find a specific address or where the texts were coming from but that they originated somewhere in a block radius from here"

"Do we have any idea what we're supposed to be looking for?"

"Well, I'm looking for a new phone"

"Guys," Aria said noticing a shop with dolls in the window.

"Oh, my God," Emily said and walked closer to it with the others. "Those look exactly like those creepy Chucky dolls that 'A' sent us"

"I'm freezing," Katherine said.

Spencer then grabbed her keys from her pocket and handed them to Katherine. "I've got something in the back of my car"

"Thanks" Katherine mumbled and walked away to Spencer's car.

When Katherine got to the car she unlocked it and opened the back and grabbed the red coat and closed the trunk and locked it back and put the coat on.

"Vivian?"

Katherine then turned to face the voice who called out to her as Vivian. Probably the only reason the guy thinks she is Vivian is because she dyed her hair black not that long ago and that was the hair color Vivian had.

Edited: no

{1638}