26

Thanks for the ideas @TashasRose and  @MarielTorrez8 

Taylors POV

After our perfect Valentine's Day the reality of the long distance really hit. He was supposed to join me in Melbourne for a night or two, but plans change. At the beginning of this tour I was on top of the world when I performed but immensely lonely by the time I got to the empty hotel and I hated how it was happening again. Sure, Travis always texted me and I texted him, but we are on completely opposite time zones and had like 1 phone call all week. It was getting bad. On the bright side songs were just flying out of me. I had found my new muse. 

Melbourne was awesome but all my time at the zoo made me think that Travis would have loved all the wonky animals so I filled my phone with all of the animals and sent them to him. In Sydney I was practically bouncing off the walls because he was finally coming to visit. I was a little tired but waited up for him. The door to the room opened slightly and with it a creek through the room, he quietly cursed and shut the door and I ran to hug him. "Travis!" He easily caught me and spun me around kissing my neck "Aww, Tay, you should be asleep girly". I mumbled curled into him, I was really tired but didn't want him to know that. But Travis was already carrying me into the bedroom "I'm not sleepy Trav, I wanna talk to you." He just curled up to me "I know beautiful, just lay with me for a moment, I missed you so much." I hummed in agreement  "I missed you so much Travy"  Unfortunately I fell asleep but luckily I woke up in his arms because this was the best feeling of my life. 

We had all day to spend together and I intended to make the most of it. "Okay, so, I was thinking we could go to the zoo", he stood and walked towards me and I studered "or um we could do something else..." he interrupted me with a kiss "I would love to go to the zoo with you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and gently kissed him before grabbing his hand and pulling him out the door to my waiting car.

"I'm not doing this" I laughed at him as I gently pet the rhino as Travis danced around nervously. "They said he was in a playful mood", he gave me an exasperated look, "Yah, it's also a 200 plus pound beast that could easily kill us" I rolled my eyes and reached out for his hand. He gave it to me hesitantly and I placed his hand on the rhino and made him pet it. But, the second I let go he pulled back, wrapped his hands around my waist, threw me over his shoulder and practically ran us out of the pen. As I gave up and laughed lightly hitting his back. "Come on beautiful, we're going back to those sneaky sneaky pandas"

That day was incredible, being around Travis was like a safety blanket but even the helicopters didn't affect him. Whenever they came close he simply interwound our hands and pulled me close continuing to joke about the animals unfazed. 

Our day in Sydney was a perfect mess of what made me love him and I sang my heart out at the show before laughing my ass off at him and Ross. "You look like Bluey and Bingo" Travis rolled his eyes and Ross laughed "Low blow Taylor, low blow" I shrugged at Ross and kept up a conversation for a while before Travis took me to bed. I fell asleep in his arms but woke up alone with only a note in his place. 

To the love of my life,

I'm so sorry I had to sneak off, I love you with all of my heart. I cannot wait to see you again. Can't wait for Singapore! This was the most fun 19 hours I have had in a long time. Australia was awesome and I am so grateful for all of the places you have taken me. Thank you for letting me love you. 

P.S. I left you a little something in the closet.

Love you so very much,

Trav

I slide out of bed and crept sleepily to the closet and opened it. There was a chiefs sweatshirt hanging there, Travis's sweatshirt . I grabbed it and put it on inhaling deeply then slipped back into bed and fell asleep immediately. Just like if he had been there with me.

3 weeks later (for the sake of the story, I know it wasn't that long)

"Love is the worst. Cats are forever. I'm going to get another cat." Tree didn't respond so I had to roll over and make sure she was still paying attention to my complaints. I had been laying face down on the floor of my hotel room sulking about being this far from Travis. "Are you paying attention?" She looked up at me with zero interest  "I am actively trying my best not to" I glared and flopped down on the bed next to her. "I miss him, he was hot, and nice, and he was so good at sex" she dumped her water glass on me and I shot up chocking as I glared daggers at her. "What was that about." she had a perfectly neutral expression "How many times did I need to tell you not to tell me about your sexual exploits" I took this as a challenge "Oh, so you don't wanna know about my call with Travis yesterday and how he..." she poured more water on me "no, no, no, no, I do not care, I will quit." I stuck my tongue out at her, "I dare you" she got up and went to storm out. "I'll sent my notice to your people" and I shouted after her "you are my people". 

Now that I was in Singapore Travis and I were able to talk for about a half hour in the mornings and night when our timelines finally overlapped. They were short talks but they made me feel very close to him. 

"So babe I can't wait to see you in 4 days." I laughed at the thought of being close to him again.

"God, I can't wait"  I smiled imagining what it will feel like being back in his arms.

My timer went off meaning I had to go and I deflated 

"Go have fun and change lives beautiful, I love you and I can't wait to see you again"

"Bye Travis, I love you" the line went dead and I stepped out of the cleaning cart and began my show.

The next few days flew by and suddenly he was back. When I saw him I sprinted into his arms and he spun me around and kissed me all over. "I missed me so much beautiful", I grinned into his chest. "I missed you Travy."

I'm gonna write another one of these from Travis's POV, about this and Jason's retirement. I hope you enjoy, thank you so much for reading!