11

Taylors POV

He didn't pick up, he didn't answer my texts, he didn't call me back. I looked online and searched his name, I saw an injury report from his team,

Travis Kelce injury update: Chiefs tight end injures knee in a pre season practice.

I clicked on the article but there were no specifics, just comments on whether he could play his next game, but I didn't care if he played next I just wanted to know if he was okay. I spent the next hour scrolling through the internet trying not to panic as I looked for any clue on how he was doing. I hated the not knowing, I was sitting in my room holding oliva tightly trying not to let myself cry as my anxiety presses in on me. I heard my phone and I slowly grabbed it, I saw his photo on my screen I answered as fast as I could. The moment I saw him I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.  He smiled when he saw me but then his face fell, "Tay are you alright?" I took the moment to look at my camera and saw my eyes were red, "No? You don't get to be injured then not text me because you scared me" my voice cracked "You better tell me how you are feeling" I tried to keep a straight face but he gave me a  small smile, "I'm sorry I scared you" he seemed sincere "you better be" he chuckled "I really am, how was you day?" I waved my finger at him, "No, no, nononono, don't gentlemen your way out of this, how are you I have been reading the internet and it has not helped so tell me now" I had never actually had to make a guy talk about himself and it was refreshing. He told me about his knee and I didn't handle it well, "What do you mean hypertension, is it serious, will you miss lots of games, can you walk, do you have someone to take care of you, I have a break from the tour I can come help...". I stopped because he started to laugh, "Tay, whoa, slow your roll, you have been busy breaking records and performing you heart out and you deserve a rest. I can handle myself." I had already began to shake my head as I listened to them, "Trav, do you want to go on a date with me" he gave me a board look, "yes, always" I smiled "then I'll see you in KC," he slowly shook his head "I cant wait,". We both smiled.
Two Days later

I finally landed and got into the car to drive to my hotel, as we cruised along I noticed we were entering a suburban neighborhood, I looked to my driver "Where are we going?", he smiled at me, "I'm sorry but so have orders not to tell you," I raised my eyebrows "from who?" He chuckled "Tree" I scoffed but knew there was no arguing with her.

We eventually pulled up to  a house, it was a beautiful house and I loved the look of it. I was sure tree had decided to book me an Airbnb but the garage opened and by the door stood Trav. I didn't wait for the car to stop and jumped out of the car and ran to him. He wrapped me in his arm but I felt him flinch as he landed on his hurt knee and I instantly pulled away "oh my God are you okay, I'm sorry, I missed you so much..." he cut me off by gently kissing me and we walked into his house and he wrapped his arm around me as I layed my head on his shoulder. 

"So Tay, I figured you could stay here, I have the space, you can stay anywhere you want, I have a guest room, umm or you could stay in my room." I loved how he blushed when he offered his room to stay and I kissed him on his cheek "Sounds great".

As the day went by I wondered if we did anything productive, spoiler, we didn't. Travis's chef made us lunch it was delicious and once again we ate side by side stealing each others food even though it was the same thing. We had a debate over what to do next and he ended up chasing me around his house, it was kinda funny because he was hobbling around and I was laughing my ass off. But he caught me and threw me over his shoulder, he tossed me onto the couch like a pillow and grabbed the remote and sat on me. "What do you want to watch Sunshine?" I groaned and punched him, "Get off meeee" he laughed but complied, just when I thought I was safe he grabbed me and put me in his lap. "This better?" I blushed and buried my head in his chest "Your impossible", he smiled and turned on Friends passing a boyfriend test in the process.

We were there all night, I almost forgot dinner but Trav had ordered from a restaurant, he ordered me the same thing I had gotten our last two dates. I couldn't believe he remembered. We fell asleep on that couch snuggling into one another closer than I had ever thought humanly possible. 

I dreamed of a little boy and girl, he had my eyes and Trav's love of football and she looked just like me but her smile was all Trav, curing up on the couch as a family, watching tv the kids didn't understand, two little blonde heads bouncing around the kitchen being chased by there 6,5 father, the splash fights in the pool and campfire stories with toddlers in our laps as Trav tries his best to scare them. It was the life I had always dreamed of and this was the clearest I have ever imagined it.

I unfortunately woke up but seeing his sleeping face made me smile, I got up and went to the bathroom, but as I was heading back to the couch when I heard a banging behind a door. I wrestled with my curiosity not wanting to go snooping around his house but wondering what was hiding behind the door. I was staring at the door for a while, "whatcha doing Tay?" I jumped but he had already wrapped his hands around me so he pulled me close. I answered red in the face "nothing?", there was another bang in that room, "what's in the room?" I glanced slightly at him worried if he would be mad but he smiled gently at me and kissed me on the cheek, "be nice.". He opened the door and two dogs burst out. I hide behind Trav as the dogs circled us, he took my hands we sat on the floor, he had a bit of trouble but I helped him, "meet Chauncey and Rambo." 

They were good dogs and weren't that big. I actually really liked them, he made eggs as I played with the doggies, he made good eggs, apparently it was all he could do, we watched family guy and curled up on the couch with the dogs. I wasn't used to animals wanting to be with me at all times, I kinda liked it. I was petting Rambo when I noticed a bracelet on his collar I lightly punched his shoulder "what's this?" he blushed at me, I loved it when he blushed "just a souvenir from this amazing concert I went to." I laughed and buried my head in his chest but Chauncey started to lick me and as I opened my mouth to complain he licked me right in my mouth. I gaged and pointed to my mouth but Trav just laughed "do I need to be worried about you two?". I rolled my eyes at him and pulled Chauncey closer, "Yes he is my new boyfriend, I'm already writing an album", he rolled his eyes and pulled me close, "I'm not letting you go that easily Swift". I broke out into a shit eating grin, God, I was falling in love with this great big  oaf, and I wouldn't change anything for the world.

In honor of the chief's whopping the dolphins in the wildcard game🥳. Sorry I haven't been updating as much, got real busy. Hope y'all like it, running out of ideas would love suggestions.