7

Taylor's POV

M

The feeling I got seeing Blake answer the door could not be described, but I guess dread would work. I ran to them, Travis was smiling but when he saw me his face lit up "Wow, Taylor, you look, wow" I blushed "Slow down lover boy" I glared daggers at Blake, of course Travis just laughed but I shoved Blake back and walked out the door with Trav but discreetly texted her to get the fuck out of my apartment before we got back.

"So what did you guys talk about?" We stood in the elevator watching the floors tick by. He gave me a kiss on the cheek "oh you know, the usual" I gesture for him to continue but he just shrugged and smiled at me and I knew what was coming "Next time?" He nodded and kissed me again. I loved our little inside joke, I had always wanted an inside joke with a boyfriend and in less than 24 hours we had one.

We had an amazing drive, making small talk and jokes, I never left his arms. When we finally got to the club Travis ran around the car to open my door but I stopped him before I got out. "Wait say there and hand me your phone", he looked confused but listened "passwords 2674", I made a mental note to freak out about his willingness to give me his phone, "okay, say cheese" he smiled and stuck out his tongue making me laugh.

He lead me to the bar and asked me for my drink. He ordered for us both and in a few minutes we were sitting in a both slowly sipping our drinks and allowing the conversation to flow, I finished my drink and wanted another but didn't want to leave the conversation, but he noticed "Would you like me to get you a refill?" I smiled "yes please, but you can wait till your done." He winked at me and finished his whiskey in one gulp "Same thing?" All I could do was nod as I chewed on my lip. When he left I pulled out my phone and began to write out the words that were swimming through my head, when I was with Trav the words just came to me and by the end of this weekend I could have a whole album complete at this rate. I felt eyes on me, normally I was used to it but I glanced up anyway and saw Travis standing there smiling eyebrow raised in a questioning look. My face flushed as I scotched over so he could sit "What were you doing?" I became suddenly very interested in my drink. "Tay? You agreed to next time last time." I groaned and pouted "I was writing." His eyes were wide and he had such a big smile on his face "what were you writing?" I stuck my tongue out at him in an answer "wanna dance?" He opened his mouth to speak but I had already grabbed his hands and dragged him to the dance floor.

As we bobbed around the dance floor, his arms wrapped around my waist and he kept me close dispit the mass of people crowding in on us. We stayed on the dance floor for about an hour before we collapsed back at our booth. Normally when I go out I get completely drunk by the end, but tonight we had both only had three drinks and though I had a buzz I wasn't completely wasted and neither was he. "So you're really not going to tell me what you were writing?" I was laying on this chest as we watched the mob move across from us. "I was writing a song". I flinched expecting him to yell or pull away saying that it was a breach of privacy, but instead I looked over my shoulder to see his face break out in a smile "could I here any of it" he gave me a look I had never seen before in someone I dated. I liked it.

Eventually the night began to slow down, we decided to dance one final time. I loved the feeling of his hands on my waist as they dropped lower as the night progressed. My hands remained locked around his neck as we swayed in sink to the sound of the music. Occasionally he would lean down and kiss me, just a tease and it was driving me crazy. Finally we decided to head out, when I went to pay the tab I found out he already had, it made me smile because nobody else had ever payed the check unprompted before, I looked at him as we sat side by side in the car "why do you keep doing all these cute things for me", he scrunched his face in confusion "what things?" He seemed genuinely curious "you know, the compliments, the hand holding, the hugs, opening the door, walking me home, getting my drink..." . He cut me off by placing a finger on my lips with a look of genuine concern "Tay, that is the bare minimum, trust me, when I start to break out my cute gestures you'll know" I grinned and he moved his finger, and I pulled his face towards mine. Our lips crashed together, this kiss was more passionate than the ones before. I felt heat coil at the bottom of my stomach, we explored each other's mouths and time seemed to slow, I could taste the whiskey on his tongue and feel his beard tickling my upper lip as he pressed deeper into my mouth.

I finally noticed that the car had stopped moving and pulled away from Travis with a smile he had his eyes closed and tried to keep our lips together but eventually opened them with a dopey smile. Like last night he walked me to my door and when I opened it he gave me a chast kiss but without hesitation I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in. He pulled away from our kiss for a moment "Are you sure?" He was slightly out of breath and I chewed my lip at his raspy voice. "Yah, I would like to go to my bedroom?" He smiled and picked me up reconnecting our lips.

His hands slid along my thighs, somehow we found my bedroom and he layes me down on the bed he he gently tugged at the zipper of my dress asking for permission which I granted with a kiss and in a flash my dress was gone. He kissed along my neck his hand reaching around to unclip my bra. He leaned down and kissed my breast as he mumbled "you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen" My face burned, but in a good way as he massaged down my stomach fingers pulling on my panties. I took this chance to pull his shirt off and run my hands down his toned chest, I undid his pants and let them slide down showing the tent in his boxers. I arched my back to grind my hips against him and he sucked in a breath moving to kiss my neck. I let out a moan as he gently bit down on my skin.

I couldn't take his teasing anymore "Trav, please, I need you in me" he ripped of my panties in one movement and ran his fingers through my folds and I groans at the contact. He pressed a finger into my core and slipped in easily. "Wow Tay, is this all for me" his voice was deep and husky and I could only let out a moan "please, Trav" he chuckled. My hands found the elastic of his shorts and I yanked allowing his ridged cock to spring out.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him he was bigger than anyone I had ever had before, "all this for me" my voice was a breathy whisper and I sat up to kiss him trying to keep friction along my center. I felt his tip slide along me before he suddenly pulled back. I let out a whine "Wait, do you have a condom?" I pointed to the nightstand drawer but wondered if the condoms I have would fit him.

He must have found them because once again I felt his heat by mine. He interlaced our hands and slowly thrust himself inside me. I could only let out breath as I felt his length begin to press deeper within me. He finally bottomed out and gave me a moment to adjust to him murmuring in my ear. "I'm ready" he locked eyes with me, double checking and I gave him a final nod as I felt him begin to thrust.

He supported my weight with ease as he thrust his cock deeper into my body. I moaned every time I felt his balls slap along my pussy as he ravaged my tightness.

I felt my first climax approach and he could tell as well letting me lay on the bed he moved his hands to rub my throbbing clit as if reading my mind. I shouted his names as my first orgasm over came me.

I thrust along with him as my mind cleared from my first climax I reached up to twirl his hair with my fingers and I flipped him over so I was on top. I lowered myself down and flinched as I sat all the way down on the cock.

I placed my hands on his chest and slowly began to moan as I bounced on him. "God, Tay" he thrust his hips penetrating me.

Moans escaped my lips at every movement and I felt myself climax for a second time.

"Oh My GOD TRAVIS"

He slowed down and flipped me over allowing me to recover for a second time. I reconnected our lips and he started to thrust.

He was on all fours standing over me and I I wrapped my arms around him for dear life as I felt his shaft pump in me, my back not even touching the bed. He stood up and pressed me against the headboard still inside me.

I could feel him getting closer, as his thrusts got sloppier, and his breathing became more labored.

"Fuck Taylor, I'm gonna..."

I kissed him hard.

"Me too baby, cum with me Travy"

He grunted and banged his member harder into pussy. At this point I was a moaning mess and when his free hand moved to play with my clit again I screamed his name as I began to come.

Following my lead I felt him come warm my hot core as he repeated my name in his ecstasy.

He kissed my neck as we came down from our high. He tied off the condom and threw it away. Then wrapped his arms around me and I slept better than I had in years. Hell, I was more satisfied than I ever had been before.