12

Travis POV

I was getting ready to make the newest podcast episode with Jason when I got a text from Taylor, she was stressing about what to wear when she came to my game, I smiled at the memory.

Two weeks prior

It was her last day in Kansas, she had to go to a meeting back in New York. As sad as I was to see her leave I loved how passionate she got when she would talk to me about her music. We would sit on the couch and just talk for hours. 

I was driving back from practice when I heard one of her songs play in the radio, I began to sing along with a wild smile on my face. I pulled into the drive thru and walked inside, just as I closed the door she jumped on me. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her neck "hey Tay, how was your day?" She looked at me and smiled wide, God, her beautiful smile. "Boring" she trailed her hands down my chest and tugged on the waistband of my jeans, "but I know something we can do to spice it up..." I smiled and picked her up as she wrapped her legs around me. 

Our lips pressed together in a hot kiss, my tongue pressed into her mouth earning a moan for her and I smiled. We finally reached my room and I set her down on the bed. I gently tugged at her shirt, she nodded and I pulled her shirt over her head, I kissed her collar bone then she wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me onto my be. She straddled me and leaned down to connect our lips, just as she began to rock her hips against mine and I let out a small groan as I felt the pressure building in my stomach. But just as she began to undo my pants my phone rang. I groaned and she stopped still sitting patiently on me.

 I looked at the screen, it was my mom. I gave her an apologetic look then answered, 

Hey mom are you okay? Taylor shifted so she was just laying next to me, I kissed her on the cheek. 

Oh I'm alright I just wanted to let you know that I just landed and shall be at your place in about a half hour.

I scrunched my eyebrows together in alarm.

Your in KC?!? Taylor raised her eyebrow at me but remained silent, I turned my my phone on speaker for her.

Yes, I came to surprise you, you must be so lonely out there all alone

I cringed Taylor started to laugh but tried to mute herself in my chest.

Are you with someone?

I panicked not wanting to force her into something. But she put her hand on my chest and smiled.

 Hi Ms Kelce, I'm Taylor. I heard my mom gasp from over the phone and I cringed bracing for the worst.

Oh my goodness hello dear are you at Travis house now? 

Taylor was smiling but I was burring my head in my bed, she laughed at me and kissed my cheek.

Yes I am, I can't wait to meet you when you get here.  Taylor was smiling and I was  glad she seemed comfortable.

Oh same here dear, I must be going, see you both in a bit.

Bye I rolled my eyes at the both of them before mumbling goodbye and hanging up.

I rolled back over to to her kissing her softly, " So where did we leave off", she punched me gently and sat up kissing me on the cheek. "Slow your roll Casanova, I have to look my best, first impressions and all." I whined as she got up but she just stuck her tongue out at me. 

I took a shower and when I got out I saw Taylor about to plug in a hair straightener but I caught her hand just in time. She blushed as her eyes raked over my bare chest to the towel rapped around my waist, "what are you doing with this?" It was an innocent question and she seemed confused "Straightining my hair" I gently kissed her forehead and brought the strainer behind my back. "You look so beautiful right here, right now, with you insanely sexy curly hair and pretty smile" she blushed and kissed me smiling. 

We were sitting in my living room waiting for my mom and I could tell Taylor was nervous, she was picking at her nails so I grabbed her hands in mine and gently kissed them. "How are you feeling Pretty girl?" She smiled and looked at me "Just a little nervous, what if she doesn't like me. What if she has heard things about me, what..." she was looking down so I raised her head with my finger. My heart broke at the scared look in her eye, "Hey, you are someone the most perfect person I have ever met. You have nothing to worry about" She began to smile "That's my girl" I kissed her softly. Just then there was a knock on the door, I saw her tense but I reached for her hand and she intertwined our hands and I lead her to the door.

I opened the door for my mom and she immediately hugged me, "Hyah mama how was your trip?" She let go "Good, how are you, I heard about your knee." "Im alright mama," I pulled Taylor to me slowly, I could tell my mom recognized herby the way her eyes widened but she played it cool "This is Taylor?", Tay extended her arm but my mom quickly embraced her, "I'm sorry, Dear, we're huggers It is nice to meet you" Taylor smiled at my mom "Nice to meet you Ms Kelce" my mom cut her off, "Please call me Donna,".

We ordered in for dinner and sat on the back patio talking, I was sitting next to Tay, it was habit. My mom loved Taylor they seemed to be getting along great, I really couldn't be happier. As we were eating I kept eyeing Taylor's mashed potatoes, I had ordered Spaghetti but she had gotten the Steak. I brought my attention back to the conversation just as my mom asked Taylor a question "So Taylor, I don't want to make you fell uncomfortable at all, but how did my oaf of a son land an amazing woman like you."  Taylor laughed at the question "Well you know, he's a pretty handsome oaf.", "Hey" I glared at Taylor as my mom started to laugh, I took this moment to steal a bite of her potato's and shove it into her mouth before she could stop me. "Hey" she punched me then grabbed my toast and took a bite. We went back and fourth trying to get back at each other when I noticed my mom staring at us, Taylor noticed too and we both stopped in embarrassment, before we broke into laughter. 

The rest of dinner went well and eventually my mom left wishing us a good night and giving me a look that means she approved. I closed the door and wrapped Taylor in a hug, "Thank you for being nice to my mom", she smiled and kissed me "I love your mom," I smiled and spun her in a circle an idea forming in that moment. "I do have one more thing to ask you" she gave me a lazy smile and my stomach twisted in a knot, "I was wondering if you would want to go to one of my games sometime?" I braced for the worst but instead she smiled her brilliant smile and her eyes widened to the cutest expression I have ever seen in my life and I tried my best to memorize it. "You mean it, you really want me to go?" It hurt my heart a little to see how much this little thing meant to her. "Of course, I would want nothing more than to to to see you up in the box, if you feel up for it." She answered me with a passionate kiss and her hands around my neck. I pulled away and rested our foreheads together. I had never been more in love.

Again, sorry for the long update time. Thank you to all ya'll who read this.