15

Blake's POV

I loved seeing how much Taylor seemed to be falling for Travis. I decided to surprise her by bringing Ryan and Hugh to Travis game, but before I could tell her she kicked me out to have sex with her football man.

Taylor met up with us the morning before the game, she had a glow about her I hadn't seen in a really long time. She had a giddy smile and reminded me of a high schooler falling in love for the first time. I didn't realize it until later, but I wanted my girls to have the type of love she has. Watching her bounce around my house talking to people lighting up red when someone mentions Travis. I knew I needed to see him to see if he would act as dumb and in love as she was acting. 

"Do you think we should head to the game now?" I slowly turned towards Taylor hoping my annoyance, she has been asking when we could head to the stadium every 5 minutes, just like a child. I looked at the clock and saw that we actually should head out "okay, yah we should head out." She tried to play it cool "umm, that sounds great" I snorted but headed out arm in arm with her.

The box was full of people by the time we got there, a couple of people walked over to Taylor and gave her hugs or high fives. I could see why she had been raving about these games, the environment was contagious. We walked over to the window and a cheerful blonde stood to give  Taylor a big hug.  "Guys, this is Brittney Mahomes, Britt, this is Blake, Ryan, Sabrina, and Hugh" Brittney gave me a warm smile and reached for a hug. "Hi, I'm Brittney so nice to meet you" "Blake, Tay has said so many things about you." I noticed that my  husband ran of with his boyfriend to the bar and I rolled my eyes seeing them chatting at the bar. "I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing you, I'm pretty sure the only name that's left her mouth for the last month has been Travis"  I broke down in a fit of laughter "I thought I was the only one who had to put up with that." We were laughing and Taylor was hitting us trying to hold in a smile. But stoped when the players started to run on the field and Taylor watched with hyper focus. I finally noticed Travis running on to the field and bumped Taylor who let out a giggle. 

When the final whistle blew I was screaming with Taylor and Brittney, it took me a while but I finally understood most of what was happening. We were leaving when I Taylor got a call, it was Travis. We jumped in the car, she answered and I hit the speaker.

Hey beautiful, I was wondering if you wanted me to meet you at your place or just go straight to Ryan and Blake's?

Taylor wasn't fazed by Travis's pet name and it made me smile knowing this was a common occurrence. 

Umm, we are heading to their house so you can make your way over once your all ready.

Sounds good, can't wait, I love you. 

My mouth dropped open.

I love you too, goodbye

Bye

The call went dead and I turned in shock to her who was smiling knowing at me. "You said the L word" I said it more as a statement then a question and it made her smile. "I did didn't I." "Since when?"  She smiled and bounced a bit in her seat. "Since yesterday, and I said I love you back." "That's how it works in a semi-healthy relationship" she smacked me and we laughed the rest of the way to my house. 

I saw that Ryan was already there, he had left in a separate car with Hugh. "We're home" I shut the door as I heard little feet cascading down the stairs. "Auntie Tay" James threw herself at Taylor with her full body, Taylor  caught her with ease pulling her up onto her shoulder followed shortly by Inez and finally Betty hobbled into the room and over to Taylor shrieking "Auntie!!" and Taylor answered "Betty!!". All three of them made their way into Taylor's arms as Blake greeted us with Daisy May in his arms. The baby cooed when she saw me. 

Taylor was still playing in the back yard with the girls when I heard a knock on the door, " I got it". I opened the door and saw Travis standing there with a cheeky smile. "Hi Blake, thank you so much for having me over." He held out a bottle of red I recognized as Taylor's favorite. "I wasn't sure what to bring so I went with what I know." I smiled at the gesture, "of course Trav, and this is a great bottle, thank you." 

We walked into the kitchen where Ryan stopped chopping and walked over giving Trav a hand shake. "Nice to meet you man" " Same here". As I watched them interact I realized how their energy's matched one another. With perfect timing Inez bonded in and stopped short of Travis. "Who are you?" He leaned down so he was at eye level with her, "I'm Travis, who are you?" She gasped in outrage, "I am Inez, I live hear." She crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out, he did the same thing. Inez started laughing and dropped her arms grabbing his hand "come on my Auntie is gonna like you." A huge grin crept over his face as he gave us a shrug and followed her. I grabbed Ryan and we walked outside with them. 

We found Taylor outside running around with the girls playing tag. Inez caught her attention "Auntie Tay!!, there's a cute guy here" she looked up at the house and broke into a grin when she saw Trav walking over being dragged by a little girl. She ran over and threw herself into his arms. He caught her with ease and gently spun her around, I noticed him whisper something in her ear and I made a mental note to ask her about it later. "You know my Auntie?" Inez looked up at Trav in betrayal and he chuckled a little. "I'm sorry little one, I wanted to surprise Tay" he leaned down to talk to her in a hushed voice but I could still hear him "she's actually my girlfriend" Inez gasped "really!" Taylor blushed, he was still holding her hand and as Inez ran away giggling Taylor pulled him towards her and gave him a chaste kiss before letting his hand go "your it" she ran away and he laughed turning to the Pilar Inez was trying to hide behind failing to conceal her laughter. I dragged Ryan back inside and an hour later Inez and James staggered inside panting for water followed by Taylor hand in hand with Travis, who was holding an exhausted Betty in one arm.

I punched Ryan making him look up at the cute seen and he whispered "Are they about to steal our kids?" I laughed at him "Would you complain, we still have one of them upstairs." "Good point". 

Sorry this took so long to publish, had a lot going on, hope you enjoy part two will come soon. I hope.