#17

A yawn escaped Sungchan's mouth, as he ruffles himself among the sheet of the bed. It's been three days since he's been sleeping with Wonbin, as if they're getting used to staying with each other from now. The scent that Wonbin usually uses, combines with the comforting odor of the fragrant tint. Giving him so much to spare. He purrs in his voice.

"Huh." he mumbles. For their last stay, Sungchan's immediate thought was to welcome a morning sunshine to the latter beside him. But apparently Wonbin wasn't there.

The smaller had himself occupied ever since he got back in his howntown, being busy as usual with over little things. The mini vacation didn't go well as how he planned.

Sungchan walks outside the room, his hand gripping over the door frame, hence in his drowsy state. He wonders.

"You're awake Mr. Jung." says auntie Boram, who was currently cleaning some vegetables on the table and greets the young man.

The latter smiles in response, and proceeds to walk his way closer. The job seemed to have piqued Sungchan's curiosity, he sat down next to auntie and attempts to do the same.

"Can I help auntie?" he asks, voice cracking over the process.

"Oh I'd be happy to! But you should fill yourself up first dear. Wait here while I prepare a coffee." she lends for an act of her usual kindness.

"Ah it's okay auntie, I never usually eat breakfast anyway. " he holds her back, and they both settled again.

"I understand you dear, but I can sense Wonbin scolding you from a mile away now..." she hooks up a joke, and Sungchan was surprised for that. Not only did he saw this kind of Boram's personality, his plan is slowly turning for the better.

"Haha don't mind him auntie, I can handle him." he replies, giving some hands for assistance.

She suddenly remembered something which came up just this instance.

"That reminds me. If you're looking for him, he went to the market with his uncle earlier down town. I couldn't leave you alone here so I chose to stay." she utters with ease on her mind, earning a nod from the other.

And for this moment of day, Sungchan's thought suddenly went playing with him a little. Two sides popped up, with both parties fiddling to perplex minds.

"I think I should tell her." he says in his mind, frowning to the idea as he tried not to disturb himself.

"Anything wrong Mr. Jung?" Sungchan's mind went blank the moment he heard that, he quickly faces auntie Boram with an obvious expression.

"Was I too obvious??" he thought again, fighting over himself.

"Auntie... hmm how should I say this." Sungchan stutters himself, neither his toungue nor his lips has the courage to move.

Auntie Boram's face was waiting for the latter to continue, and even paused for a moment to listen upon the utterance.

"Have you considered Wonbin, uhh, having a partner?" he tried to avoid aiming for the straight point on purpose, only to have a blank feedback from her.

"Okay, I knew the timing was wrong..." he begins to blame himself himself, initiating an argument with his thoughts.

"Well, if you were to ask me my dear. I think he would be fit for it." she says, her answer agrees but the face she makes was the opposite. Almost like Boram was doubting her words.

"Even so, he's still young to be in those kind of affairs. And I don't even think my Wonbin ever has his eyes over someone yet." she added, and certainly struck a point at some but Sungchan sighed at the conclusion.