#8

"That would be ₩9,000 sir." says the register as he aimfully scans the products.

Sungchan finds himself visiting the nearby convenience store, since he's starting to make a change of taste. Nonetheless, it's a rare occasion to see him in these kind of establishments. Probably feels a lot to adapt to.

"Here." he hands out his card, coping with his 'usual' way of paying.

Not to mention that he came to visit Seunghan earlier, making him look like a racer or something. With a leather jacket and those skinny jeans, he holds his helmet beside him as he stands out among the store making everyone around adore the figure.

Then Sungchan's phone rang.

"Yah, did you bought it?" it was the voice of Seunghan. He pertains to the liquors from the store.

"I did." Sungchan replies and scratches his nape. "But I don't even think it'll taste that good. It disgusts me just by looking at it..." he added as he watches the cashier packing up in front of him.

"Trust me, I know how to blend gins. Just come here when you're done." the latter took the conversation off the cuts the call.

"Oh wait, can I add something?" Sungchan asks.

"Sure sir."

The taller immediately went rushing to get himself some small boxes of... well, milk. At least it's something to go agaisnt the onslaught of Seunghan's out-of-the-world inventions. He hands out his card again and earns a beep from the monitor. But it wasn't long when the bell from the door took a swing.

"You know noona, I can't even imagine myself eating those..." says the voice from the distance.

That certainly shookt Sungchan's body. He took a glance at to where the sound came from, unfortunately, it was Wonbin.

"Shit." he lets out a small mutter.

Sungchan quickly wears his helmet, and stands still before the counter.

"Uhh pardon me sir, the monitor suddenly went blank. Let me try again." the register states, then reswipes the card respectively but it still wasn't working. "Let me call the manager for a moment."

Sungchan tried to listen over the forbidden conversation, but his helmet is making it hard for him to hear the two clearly. By the time Wonbin became a meter closer, Sungchan weirdly shuts the cover down to block his face from the latter, earning a look from Wonbin that he usually sees from him.

"Hey, it's the noodles from the commercial!" Yerim says, pointing out to a certain section and Wonbin ignores him fully unaware.

By the time Sungchan had himself bickering his instincts, whether he should leave the milk be and go. The two workers appeared in front of him.

"Here sir." the manager hands him back the card and Sungchan took it in a hurry together with the plastic bag.

He didn't dare to say a word, otherwise it would have ended the other way considering that Yerim was inside. He settles them from the storage under his motorbike seat, and he earns a call from the other once more.

"Hey Sungchan! What's taking you so long??" the latter says, only to hear a big sigh from the other.

"You don't even wanna know." he replies

"Just get over with it and come here already." says Seunghan, making Sungchan rolls his eyes as he rides his vehicle.

By the time he was about to leave, the door from the convenience store opened and it revealed the two with a lot of groceries on their hands.