#6

"Today's classes was boring." a yawn escapes from Seunghan's mouth.

"All you ever did was sleep the whole hour." Sungchan replies to him whilst scrolling on his phone.

"The new batch of professors this year had me dying, at least tell your mom to get the quality ones." he jokes, then sighs as he rests his head backwards.

"Oh by the way, Anton told me that he will be celebrating his birthday this week at the bar nearby. He wants us there." Seunghan says, his head still became uneasy to move.

Sungchan glares at him. "You sure about that? I bet you only want me there to buy you all those liquors again."

"Hey!" Seunghan exclaims. He sits up straight, body facing the other. "I told you I was gonna pay for it, but you told me not to. So who was I to resist?" he says in defense.

Sungchan had nothing in response to that, he knew it'll just be pointless trying to argue with him more.

"Besides, I noticed something from you..." Seunghan says, and the latter looks at him before raising an eyebrow. "You look bothered by something recently, what's up with you?" he asks.

It made Sungchan wonder to himself. "Do I?"

"Obviously. You're mostly the type of person to attract other people back then. But you rarely smile nowadays." he says, eyes fixated on the other's confused face.

"It's not what you think." he replies then continues to scroll on his phone.

"See, you even answer me so coldly now." he says then moves closer to the other, also making Sungchan slide a little to distance himself. "Are you really the original Sungchan?"

"What the heck are you talking about." he replies in disbelief.

It made Seunghan realize something. "Ohh I see..." he says then shows a wide grin to Sungchan. "Our dear friend, Sungchan, is officially... in love again!"

Now that was unexpected. Sungchan turned to look at the other with an even more irritated look. His patience couldn't stand it any longer as he suddenly stands up and walks away. Leaving the other there, still couldn't get over to his self-justification.

"Yah! Don't hold a grudge on me, who is it?" he asks in a loud tone, and the latter ignored him entirely. "I'm just kidding! Wait for me!" he added then catches up with the other.

*The next day*

Wonbin starts off the day with nothing but positive thoughts in his mind. It was quite a view to see so many students walking around the campus for a weekend day. Over the calming grass that scrapes and brushes his shoe as he walks among it, he arrives at the shop he intended to work for, and it's his first day.

"Oh, you're early..." says the manager of the eatablishment.

"Good morning boss." says Wonbin, but eventually earning a chuckle from the other.

"Don't call me that, the real boss will be arriving soon." he says, then proceeds to arrange the flipped tables and chairs inside. Wonbin didn't hesitated to lend a hand. "Oh it's okay, you should probably change into your uniform now."

Wonbin smiles and nods in response before he went to the locker room. It's quite surprising for him to see such a large locker area for a small building like this. Soon after, he managed to remember how Yerim usually applies some powder on his face, as ot became handly for moments like this. The latter finishes and heads over to the other outside the room.

"Woah." the manager exlaims, astonished by the view of Wonbin. "Can't believe I'm finally having someone with me here."

The two had a few moments of chattering over the counter, teaching Wonbin the procedures and techniques on making certain recipes, and the same applies when it's his turn with the cashier role. As minutes go by, the sun finally arises, creating a misty environment inside the building. The bell above the door rings, as a sign that someone entered.