#16

"So how's school lately? The last time we called, you were crying the whole night out." says her Auntie, unexpectedly revealing such a brawling memory.

"Auntie!! Why would you bring that up..." Wonbin exclaims.

The family had a complete relay on the table after a long time of parting. All shared their cheers and exchanged unveiling stories.

"It's just a sign of how much I missed you, dear." she utters a tone, then changes his view next from the latter.

"As for you... me and Wonbin had a little conversation last night. That will save me some explanation."

She pours out the glass with water, a sign of her utmost respect for someone so high and beyond their standards.

"Please bare with our home Mr. Jung. Though it may be far from the ones in the city, I hope it would make you comfortable..." says Boram, sitting back on her spot.

"Ahh I don't really mind auntie... I had a good time fitting in." Sungchan replies.

"What with the formality? I don't see anything special from this man, except, he fits the role of a lumberjack." Wonbin's uncle snuck in, breaking the edgy atmosphere among them.

"Shut it Yongsoo, don't meddle in. You'll be sleeping outside otherwise..." Auntie Boram's behavior suddenly switched, as if she had several identities.

"Now I know where this attitude of Wonbin came from..." Sungchan says in his mind, chuckling over.

"Anyways, I have heard so many good deeds about your mom Mr. Jung. It must be a really tough work to be able to handle the university's reputation."

"Don't mention it auntie hehe, my mom is just doing her job for her role. You're also a hard working one too..." he uttered a simple reply, but yet, it sent shivers to the other hearing those praises.

"Yeah yeah, enough with the boring talk." Yongsoo meddles himself in the middle again. He turns to face the other with a silly expression, and that somehow made Wonbin feel concerned to that matter.

"Let's go to the men's convo." he stated, letting out a short sigh before continuing.

"Here we go again..." Wonbin thought to himself.

"So, let's talk about life." he starts, and clears his throat.

"Mind if I ask this, do have a girlfriend? Or wife? It's hard to say you don't judging from how good you look. I bet you hooked up with so many already-"

"Uncle!!" Wonbin stops him from finishing his words.

"Watch your words Yongsoo, give Mr. Jung some privacy will you?" her voices unexoectedly rises, as well as her patience for the other.

"I- *sighs* it's okay Auntie." Sungchan smiles over the conversation and speaks with his might. "If I were to answer that question, I actually do..."

For this mere matter, everyone looked up to the taller's revelation, their eyes gasping over to the response. Including Wonbin, who had little to know what the latter was about to say. Wonbin's hand slides to grab Sungchan's legs, and pinches them fortunately in a gentle manner.

"That person is a really kind one. Someone who would risk their life for the sake of having a good impression towards the people around them. Not to mention, his, I MEAN her curiosity on everything." the latter had a moment to storm what was stocked on his mind, carefully grasping to his details which it particularly pertained to only one person.

Sungchan's hand made a sudden move, his palm touching over Wonbin's wrist and snatching them to his brace. The smaller started to feel a glimpse of shudder when his fingers entangled their way to intertwine with the other.