#23

"I've already watched this show a few times already hyung." Sohee insists of changing the matter at hand.

"We don't have anything else to do here." Wonbin replies, resting his head behind and sulks.

"We have though, if only Sungchan hyung was here." the younger suggests.

Wonbin poorly eyes at the other with his sharp look.

"So you want your Sungchan hyung more than me now?" he asks in a sudden, obviously trying to pick a truth.

"...Hey, you make it sound so weird. But we usually do something different whenever he's here. I'm not used to it." Sohee justifies himself, in which it ended up to be the real situation.

"Sohee, I'm having headaches right now. Don't get on my nerves right now." Wonbin might have became too harsh just now, and the younger didn't let that slide.

"Yeah, that's all what you say to me everytime. I don't even feel like being your brother, nor do you show me how it feels like being one!" Sohee enrages himself. Walking outside the room and smashes the door on Wonbin.

Everyone was running in the hallway, excited to see what was pinned up from the notice board. But Wonbin wasn't giving his attention to it, walking himself alone to his locker.

"I won't even be surprised if someone suddenly-" he only started talking to himself, but nonetheless getting pampered already.

"As expected..." Wonbin utters, turning to the left.

"Wonbin! ...Is something wrong?" Eunseok plays his part, resulting to a more complexed situation.

"Hi hyung, please refrain yourself from asking me out again. I'm not in the mood for it." Wonbin speaks, a bit apathetic from his behalf.

"Come on, you liked our dates anyway. Wanna go out again later? I can pick you up at your dorm." Eunseok was quite certain about his words, but it didn't come nicely as planned for the other.

Wonbin freezes, his hands gripping tightly as he firms his mind. Glaring on to the taller's direction.

"Date?? Since when did I went on a date with you?!" Wonbin raises his voice to the latter, completely forgetting about the place they're standing on.

Everyone in the area peeked over them as a result to the argument.

"Woah shh shh, calm yourself Wonbin." Eunseok pleads, moving his hands to hold the latter's wrists, but Wonbin frees himself.

"Is that your plan after all?? Hyung, I've treated you nicely as my senior, and little did I knew you were taking advantage of me from all of those so called 'dates' you just said!" at this point, the atmostphere started to tighten the scene.

"I... I don't seem to understand you Wonbin. Why are you suddenly getting mad? I thought everything was going smoothly between us?" the taller tends to explain himself, trying all he can just to prove the innocence within him.

It took a few seconds for Wonbin to think this through. The crowd behind them became thicker and thicker as they continue. The smaller looked down, countering himself from blowing all sorts of words he could possibly let out.

"Wonbin answer me." the taller raised his voice as well.

Just then, the latter shows a dark aura on his face. Looking at the target area, and Wonbin strikes a strong slap on the surface of Eunseok's cheek. The taller groaned from the pain, causing his fave to turn red and swell a few from the impact.

The smaller tried to escape himself from the scene, until Eunseok coincidentally landed his hand on the latter's shoulder. Gripping over Wonbin's shirt as he stops. He gulps.