Chapter 19 (hour 7) A long walk through the soft rain and dark clouds

Last chapter.

Clure: You okay Erito? I mean,  I truly am sorry for making such loud noise,  although its mostly Neila's fault.

She then pouts.

Neila: NOT TRUE NU UH! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG YOU OLD MAN!

Clure: How am I even an old man--

He then got cut off my a loud 'ahem' coming from Envyina who is now looking at us seriously.

Envyina: Neila and.. Clure. I have a request and Erito even if I drag you here, I.. Want to ask for a favor.

----

I looked at her whith eyes the is full of curiosity yet, painted black with the sense of dread.  I gulped down a saliva , and proceed with a small smile of worry.

Erito: What is it..?

Envyina: I need you to accompany those two..  I'm worried they will get into a fight.

Then I heard Neila yelled, "NO WE WONT!" before then quickly gets shutted up by Mister Clure. Then I wonder why should I uphold her request.. Then,  she pulled out something.  Something of mine.

Envyina: Isn't this yours?  Hmm.?

Its my pills that I Somehow unknowingly lost. I'm glad that I tear off the info for the pills, yet I asked in a panic voice.

Erito: H-How did you g-get those.. No, where did you even find it!?

She smirked and points at neila,  whom is currently having a tantrum at Mister Clure.  Neila then stops and looked at Envyina.

Neila: Hmm?

Envyina: Do you see this bottle of pills Neila? Do you remember how did you get it before you gave it to me.?

She then looks away at me..  As if guilty.

Neila: I-Im... Uhm.

She then was cutted of by Envyina cold and nonchalant voice.

Envyina: Maybe just one dog collar wasn't enough..

Neila then jolted up and quickly said in a hurried voice.

Neila: Okay okay,  fine!  Erito, I was tasked by Envyina to stalk on you.. And uhm..  Do you remember when you walked into that gambling machines room?

I gritted my teeth..  And looked away for a moment then looket at her at her very eyes.

Erito: Why.. Why do you have to do that,  what's the purpose...

She then said in a loud yet apologetic voice.

Neila: Look!  I dunno why,  but Envyina suddenly asked me to do so, and I know it is bad,  but your bottle of pills suddenly came out of your shorts!

I looked away and suddenly a little embarrassed. To be honest,  my shorts doesn't have a functional pocket,  as it has a small hole in its pockets that can make small objects like my bottle of pills slip out,  but it is very rare..

Neila: And uhm.. I don't want to blow my cover..  I just take it and bring back to Envyina.. Thats all, I Swear!

I looked at her with a bitter expression, both combined with worry and distress. With that, the while room become silent once again and Envyina sips her cup of tea with the sun rays still hidden in the dark clouds and rain.

A moment later, Envyina speaks in a tone of nonchalant.

Envyina: Well, now that you heard it, would you still want your pills, Erito?

I nodded slowly,  yet I looked at her with a gritted teeth and maybe if it was for a moment, I caught a glimpse of her little smile before returns to it nonchalant and uncaring expression.

Envyina: How about a deal, shall we?

I tilted my head in confusion.

Erito: Please,  I just want what is mine.

She chuckled and shakes her head.

Envyina: That wouldn't be fair at all, after all  I'm the one whom have it, and without my orders to Neila, this pills of yours will still be missing,  right?

She ends with a small hum and smiling at me, looking me dead into my eyes.

I sighed and only nodded in response.

Erito: Fine! What is it then?

Envyina: As I said,  I want you to accompany both Clure and Neila. In return I will give you your pills. A fair deal, yes?

I was about to nod and say yes until Mr Clure spoke.

Clure: Envyina,  this is a one sided deal for Erito. I mean, you literally kidnapped him. Couldn't you give him something more?

She scoffed at mr Clure.

Envyina: .. Fine, Once you three are done, I will give Erito his pills and some cash. Is that enough,  Erito?

She said with an annoyed face.

Finally I nodded.

Erito: Thank you..

Then there is nothing but silence that filled the whole room.  Then Envyina tilts her head.

Envyina: Why are you three still here,  dont dilly dally now.  Go on,  before the rain becomes a storm.

I only sighed and nodded before suddenly getting a tap on my shoulder, it was Mister clure.

Clure: Erito,  I and Young Lady Neila will wait for you outside the casino, take care what do you want to do in here.

Then I heard Neila scream at us, even if we were around 6 foot between eachother.

Neila: I'm a grown and responsible lady for your information, Old man!

Mister Clure then shakes his head.

(Old man) Mister Clure: How am I an old man?! And you certainly dont act like an lady that you yourself proclaimed to be.

Neila then suddenly lunges at Mister Clure and punched him in his guts only to be met with a cold glare from Envyina.

(Not so lady like) Neila: I'm sorry..  Please dont make me wear another collar.

After that whole thing, mister clure proceeds to grab Neila's arm. And drag her outside of the room,  leaving me with Envyina and myself.

She suddenly smiled and with a grinning face she said.

Envyina: You sure have alot of questions,  Erito.  Your whole face tells it, Hehehe!

I only shaked my head and continues to stare at her before I decided to leave.  Not until in a cold voice she said.

Envyina: Let's play a little game,  shall we?

-----

Chapter 19 (hour 7) A long walk through the soft rain and dark clouds

>End<