Chapter 8 ( hour 5 ) the greed overflows - act 2

Part 2.

*BLEGGH*

Haa . .

Damn it all, this whole thing has become a mess. I hate myself for getting in this situation. I wash my hand, and there I met with my reflection, again.

"This ugly piece of-" *CREAK* The door of the bathroom opened and behind me two guys entered the room. "DAMN IT, I almost had that red haired fu-er." one of them looked huge, and the other one skinny. " Well that was bound to happend, I told you bluffing wont help with him on the table- GUH"

The huge guy grabbed the skinny guy on his collar. "THE F-K YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SH-." I took a glance at them using the mirror and the big guy noticed me. "The hell, ey' boy the f-k you looking at."

I stand there frozen in place.

"I-I uh hm." I could feel the bloodlust from the huge man. " Ricky, man calm down will you? I mean he is just a kid!" The huge man throws the other man at the wall. " Since when you had the back bone to me like that, Honse?"

'TCH' " Forget it, come on. I should visit my kids soon." " good call friend.'
With that they both left the toilet.

God.

Thank God.

----

Here I'm again in the lobby, but this time my head feels a bit better now.
Yet, this feeling of pure fear and guilt never wear off.

The chatter of people are ringing in my ears. It's a broken melody that keeps repeating itself for god knows how long.

The storm still goes on no matter how I look at it. Even if I wanted to get out of here, I can't risk getting sick.

Then, I heard a yell.

"DAMN IT."

I look at the direction of the yell and it was coming from a poker table whom there is a dealer and 4 player on the table.

And the middle of the table was the red haired man. I think his name was
Clure. I can see him smiling with a cig' on his left hand while the other is used for taking the prize that he won.

I walked near to the table and I sit down on a chair near them. I listen to their conversation. The brown haired guy speaks.

"Damn you Clure, why can't you just let me win once?" He said with his right hand slamming the table. "Sorry my hand slipped when I wanted to quit. Therefore by 'chance' I won" Clure said win a small smile.

"Now, then gentlemans shall we continue our play for the day?" The black haired dealer says.

*All four of them throw out a beting chip that worth 10 dollar*. " I will take that as a yes then."

Then the dealer gives them their own cards and suddenly someone speaks to me.

"Hey kid, you wanna play or what?"

I look at the person that spoke to me and I realised the table that I sat upon was a 'playing table'.

With a black suit like other dealers in a table, I know that he is one of many dealer. The man have big muscle and he is bald. That's all there is.

"A-ah, sorry I will g-"

My words were cutted short by a man that sat beside me. "Hey hey hey, lets get this game started!"

A blonde haired man with a energetic face and a brown eyes.

Then 2 other people sit at the remaining empty chair. One is a man and another a woman.

A woman that have a brown hair and a pair of brown eyes. Seem to me like an ordinary person.

"That storm was the annoying part of my trip to this casino." The woman speaks." You guys ready to play? Cause I am." The man speaks.

"Since the table is full and you are all ready to play, let's get it started then."
The dealer said in a deep tone.

(Hey, I don't even want to play!)
" Yeah, let's start.."

Chapter 6 ( hour 5 ) the greed overflows - act 2
>End<