Chapter 17 (hour 6) A friend to another friend.

(act 3) "A faint smile and laugh at the end "
---
Erito: They are dead. Long gone.

Suddenly, without knowing, a hand gently grabbed my hand and now, my head is on something soft.

And when I snapped back, I realised I'm on her soft and warm lap. She looks at me with a sad face.

With those green jade eyes staring to my heart. With my eyes started to tear up, I asked.

Erito: Why.. Do you care..?
-----

As my head rest upon her soft and warm lap, she only smiled at me bitterly not saying anything. As I wanted to break the silence, no words came out of my mouth.

The world opens its eyes and and it seemed as time has stopped to keep this moment lock and frozen in time.
No matter how hard I try to speak, nothing comes out. As she closed her eyes and hummed softly, I gave up.

Once again I opened my heart, and let the human heart feel upon those calm,warm and genuine love of her's.

As I finally opened my eyes for the first time in a long time, the world seemed much more beautiful, colors and the song she hummed becomes together and combined into a lovely harmony.

She opened her eyes and gazes upon mine, the green jade eyes of her's stares into my heart, as if trying to know more about me and what I have long forgotten.

Slowly, our breathing matches well, the whole room becomes quiet and only being followed by our calm and slow breathes. Then she opened her mouth, and in a gentle voice she asked.

Neila: It is all in the past now Erito, nothing else matters back then. Just focus on the present and the future, can you do that for me.?

For her, she said. We only just met and it sounds like we have been best friends since childhood. I know it is just empty words, yet I don't care anymore. Somehow, I feel like a human being again, reminded by my past yet trying to learn and change from it.

Erito: I have no words, I truly do..

I signed in a sign of giving up. Then she chuckles softly. What feels like seconds on her lap, feels like hours.
I had longed for this kind of warmth.
Yet I knew I couldn't stay here forever but with that she slowly caresses my hair and spoke.

Neila: I don't truly don't know about your past Erito, I don't know why are you in this casino nor why the... Well, the young lady ordered me to kidnapped you, but I'm truly sorry for What I had done, Erito.

I closed my eyes and continue to lay on her lap. It is both warm and cozy.
I decided to finally speak.

Erito: Can I be honest with you, Neila?

She nods slowly and gently smiled at me. She speak in a quiet tone.

Neila: Of course, it is the least I can do for everything that I had done to you.
May it be good or bad, I'm willing to listen.

I let out another sigh and finally gather the courage I needed to speak.

Erito: Well.. I'm here to get some money to go to a carnival, somewhere..

She laughed softy to my answer.

Neila: Hahah!.. Haa.. That's is pretty bad of an choice on your part.. Casinos are the last of your choices to get money ya know? But I gotta say, why the carnival?

I looked away from her for amere moment, only to be then greeted by her charming smile. I then spoke again.

Erito: I just want to, relief some old memories.. Nothing much really...

She suddenly looked a little concerned and now her smile turned bitter.

Neila: Erito, you sound like you are hiding something from me.. I won't judge ya know..

With a bitter face on my part, I wanted to say something, yet I can't form out the words. She noticed me having trouble getting with my words and decided to caresses my head again.

It's warm and it's lovely just like my mother once do to me. I may had not known my mother well, but something about warm love makes me remember of her.

Neila's smile wamn and gentle smile matches well with my mother, and giggles and small chuckles reminded me of my mother on that once summer day waiting for my father to come home with snacks and drinks for my birthday. I don't know how it is what happened to my family and me.

Yet neila, a person that I just met really feels like a person that I met since I was still a child. Kind, warm and understanding.

Finally with a sigh, I spoke.

Erito: I wanted to tell you. Something a little serious, Neila.

She tilts her head and with a smile, she asked.

Neila: What is it? Don't worry I won't judge at all! You can trust on me.

Erito: I want to do all of this for a bucket list of mine Neila..

Her eyes brighten up and she cheerfully asked with a lively tone.

Neila: Ooo!! Really? Can I see your bucket list? I always wanted to list one, but I don't have time to do so..

I sighed and pulled out my diary from my under my hoodie. I know my diary is filled with sad and depressed thoughts of mine, its fully of suicidal tendencies and my bucket list, yet I'm ready to come clean, maybe I will change my mind about committing suicide.

Maybe she will save me from my mess of a mistakes. If that is true, then I'm willing to do anything, I'm afraid now to not try and change. Maybe its for the better.

I gave my book to her and I finally notices her good of a size breasts.
I don't know why I took so long, but I blushed a little at them.

She takes a look at it.. And it is what I expected, her face is filled with shock and confusion.

I sighed as this is it for me, I'm finally going to release my built up stress and worry. I speak with a sad tone.

Erito: yes.. It is what you view.. Im so sorry.. As you can read, I wanted to commit su--

She then cuts me off with a small chuckled and a confused tone. She then let me take a look at my book.

Neila: hehehe... Uhm,the pages is all wet and blury?

I Looked at it and..

Erito: Oh.

She then smiled Faintly and chuckles
----
(act 3) "A faint smile and laugh at the end "

>end<