Chapter 9 is this real?

Start from the beginning

HELP! SOME ONE HELP ME!!!!!" Tears were coming out my eyes when I felt the lady grabbed my hand. "He's... He's going...." I couldn't understand what she was saying neither did I care at the moment. "Please don't try to talk. Please Ma'am don't talk. SOME BODY HELP US!" a teenager came in that restroom and screamed.

"OH My God! Oh my God what happened!?" "Get help! Please just get help" I screamed she nodded her head and ran out the restroom. I looked back at the lady to find her trying to stop the blood. I held my hand on top of hers but the blood was still coming out. "You're going to be okay." I said with tears falling from my eyes. The lady look like she was going to say something but then I heard a gasp come through her mouth and she went numb. "Ma'am.... Ma'am please...." I heard people rush in and I heard the security guard voice. "Miss, please move away the body we have called the police. Please Miss... She's gone."

I shook my head. "Excuse me, Excuse me. Oh my God Kassie." I look up to see Chris rushing towards me; I felt tears falling from my eyes. "Chris it's my entire fault. I wasn't able to save her! I wasn't able to stop him!" I felt him pull me in his arms and I cried my eyes out. Why is he doing this? Why is he killing all these people? He could have just taken me, why did he kill her. She didn't do anything. "He killed her Chris he killed an innocent person who did nothing wrong. Because of me! He killed her because of me." He started rubbing my back and rocking me back and forth. I knew it was all my fault, her death was on me.

This lady has a family.... She had a family and now they will never see her again. "Kassie." I look up to see Chris face looking at me, He brought me up with him and I look around and finally noticed the people that were crowding the restroom. "Please back away from the restroom, Please back away!" I look at the body on the floor and cringed, the lady eyes were staring directly at me. Chris quickly moved my head away. "Chris, Kassie. My God." I look up from Chris chest and saw Chad looking at the body and felt more tears come out of my eyes.

"Back away people, back away." One of Chris squad members was saying while looking back at us and the body. The people started moving away while other officers told them to leave. "Kassie, look at me." I looked up at Chris and he was staring directly at me. "I'm here okay, I'm here now. Come on let's go, let's let the medics do their jobs okay, and then you can tell us what happened. Okay?" all I could do was nod my head as a lady and two other people in these uniforms walk in. The lady gave me a sorry look and headed towards the body. I let Chris lead me out the restrooms and everyone in the food court was staring at me. I felt like a monster as I try not to make eye contact. "What happened? What's going on!? I heard a girl voice ask.

"What happened in the restroom, my mother is in there! Is she okay? Why won't you let me in!!!?" I looked up to see a teenage girl trying to go in the rest room but Chris squad members refused to move. "What the fuck is going on!!!!!!!! Mom are you in there?" The medics came out pushing the body out on a stretcher. The sheet was covering the body but by the way the girl looked at the body on the stretcher I knew she knew. She fell on the floor and screamed.

"Mommy! Mom! No! No that isn't my mom. That can't be my mom. She was only going to the restroom. Today's her birthday. Mom where are you!?" "Karen!" The girl who I told to go get help rushed to the girl on the floor. "Stacy, where's Mom. Stacy you went to go get her, where is she?" Stacy shook her head with tears and her eyes and bend down to the girl. I knew what  she said because the girl body went still and she screamed a painful screamed. "No!!!!!!!!! Mommy!"I turned to Chris and more tears fell out my eyes."She had children Chris, she had a family! Why is he doing this? Why!" Chris pulled me in his arms but I kept shaking my body and trying to pull away from his arms. It's my entire fault, it's my entire fault.

I'm the reason all these girls are dead.I let more tears come out my eyes as I started crying. "Chris there's something we want you to see." By the tone of Chad voice I knew, I knew that bastard left a note.

*********Kassandra Speaks**********

Wow what a chapter, everything was fine until now.

The killer is going crazy, he almost had Kassie too until the lady got in the way. Kassie feels like it's all her fault, that she wasn't able to save the lady. This chapter made me feel like I was watching a lifetime movie.

SheeshI wonder what the killer said on the note. Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow.

See you on the next chapter Bye Dolls. Xoxoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu