ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ

Zacznij od początku

"What's the alarm for?" Spender asked sitting up a little on her bed.

Katherine looked over at her. "So we know when to leave so we can go meet Jonah because I knew we would probably be making out and miss meeting him," she said and started to get off the bed.

Spencer sighed and groaned a little, before getting up herself.

Katherine chuckled and looked at her. "Don't worry love, there will always be later"

-

Katherine was now sitting beside Spencer waiting for Jonah to show up.

"What time is it?" Katherine asked with a sigh.

Spencer checks her watch. "Five fifty-eight"

Katherine sighs again and looks around. "Okay, what time is it now?"

"Babe, it's still 5:58"

Katherine takes a glance her and around and saw Jonah coming. "He's coming"

"Who's this?" Jonah asked gesturing to Spencer.

Spencer then stood up with her arms crossed over her chest. "I'm the money"

Katherine then grabbed bet arm and pulled her back down. "She is. She's the money"

"So where is it?"

Spencer then stood back up. "Unh-unh. Not until you hand over the info"

"No way. I've already been burned once. It's not gonna happen again"

Katherine then looked at Spencer and Spender looked back her for a few seconds and then back to Jonah, and started to take the money out of her coat pocket, but before Spencer could give it to Jonah, Katherine stood up and grabbed it from Spencer and handed it to him.

"Here"

Jonah took it from Katherine and started to count it, while Spencer and Katherine took another glance at each other.

"Hear from Vivian yet?"

Katherine was about to say something but looked at Spencer who was already looking at her.

"You don't owe me answers. But she does" Jonah said handing a piece of paper to them.

Katherine grabbed the paper and Spencer placed her hand on Katherine's arm and placed her chin on her shoulder to get a better look.

"This is it," Katherine said with and a sigh and opened it, and saw an address on it, and then flipped it to the back to see if there was anything on the back.

"Hey. Wait. No. Whoa. Wait! There's no name. There's no number. This is just an address where's the rest of it?" Spencer asked walking up to them with Katherine beside her.

Jonah stopped and turned to face them. "The text came from a burner phone. I was only able to trace the location"

"I-I don't believe this"

"That's all I gave Vivian. She was happy with it"

"Yeah, but we're not, okay. You need to give me back half the money 'cause we only got half the information" Spencer said stepping a little closer to Jonah.

Katherine placed her hands on her waist and pulled her back a bit.

"That was the money that was owed to me. The way I look at it, you got the address for free" Jonah said and started to walk away.

Spencer tried to go after him but Katherine pulled her back, with her hands still on her waist.

"Let, it go, babe, it's not worth it"