Chapter 4: An Unwanted Visitor

We were slowly being surrounded and we were being indirectly pushed closer to each other.The amount of creepers didn't stop increasing either which didn't help.

How do we plan on getting out of this?

Is this it?

Is this how I go out?

There were now about 30 creepers surrounding us; at least, that's how many I could count.

Why did I let them come with me?

"Felix! There are too many! We need to fall back!" Millie called.

"To where?! There is nowhere to run!" I replied.

Suddenly, there was some rapid gunfire and the creepers fell to the ground.

Everyone ducked for cover and stayed like that for a couple seconds after the gunfire ended.

"What the fuck?" Nick said. Everyone turned to look at him and he was already back up staring at something. The rest of us got up and looked at who he was looking at.

"Who are they?" I asked. There were about 15 people on horseback in front of us.

"Millie, Felix, get behind me and stay close," Nick ordered. We nodded and did what he asked.

"What the fuck do you guys want?" He demanded.

"Nicholas? You're alive?" answered the person in the middle who looked like the leader of the group. The person got off their horse and gave the reins to someone else and walked towards us.

"Back the fuck up!" Nick warned as he raised his gun at the man. Everyone raised their guns at us but the person in front of us did some sort of signal which made them lower their guns.

"Woah, Nicholas man, chill. I'm your friend."

"Piss off."

"We just came here to rescue you."

"Who the fuck said I needed saving?"

"Well, you never came back from your run so we thought you were dead. Someone came to look for you and they saw you here on the farm making out to some dude. I never thought you were into men"

"I left your stupid crew. I wasn't captured." Nick's accent started to thicken. It was kinda hot.

"Now why would you do that?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"I was done with your guys' bullshit."

"What bullshit?"

"First of all, all you guys talked about was that you missed the feeling and sight of a woman you pervs. Secondly, you all are so full of yourselves. Lastly, you were careless with the supplies I ran and got."
"We can change."

"You said that the past three times I brought this up."

"Just come back bro."

"No"

"Look, I'm done asking. Either come with us or you will regret it."

"What are you gonna do, huh? Call my dad? Tell my mum? Tell the principal?"

"I said you're coming with us!" The man said. He pulled his gun out about to shoot him in the leg, but I wasn't about to let that happen. I shot him in the arm he was holding his gun in.

BANG!

The gun went off but thankfully didn't hit anyone.

"FUCK!" He yelled, stumbling back.