Cavea - Cage

Trigger warnings: Violence, Sexual content, Abuse, Power dynamics, Strong language, Mental and emotional distress, BDSM.

Part 2
Isabella

Suddenly the vibrations stop and my blindfold is removed. With the blindfold removed, I blink against the sudden assault of light, my eyes adjusting to the dimness of the room. As Aslanov unhooks my hands from the chain, leaving them still bound with zip ties, I feel a surge of relief flood through me.

But my relief is short-lived as Aslanov's commanding voice cuts through the silence, sending a shiver down my spine. He pushes me to the ground with a firm hand, his touch leaving me trembling with anticipation.

"You see that chair?," he questions, his tone cold.

I nod.

"You're going to crawl all the way."

Aslanov strides purposefully to the chair, his every step echoing through the dimly lit room with an air of dominance. I watch him with a mixture of fear and anticipation, my bound hands making it difficult for me to follow.

Struggling against the constraints of my zip-tied hands, I begin to crawl towards him, my movements slow and labored. Each inch feels like an eternity as I inch my way across the floor towards him, my heart pounding in my chest with a mixture of fear and desire.

With every movement, the zip ties dig into my skin, leaving painful marks as a reminder of my helplessness. But despite the discomfort, I press on, driven by an overwhelming need to submit.

As I reach him, Aslanov spreads his legs wide in a commanding display of dominance. My breath catches in my throat as I gaze up at him, my eyes drawn to the glint of the knife in his hand.

Reminders of that night flood to the back of my mind.

With a flick of his wrist, Aslanov toys with the blade, his movements deliberate and menacing. My pulse quickens with a mixture of fear and excitement.

"Come closer," he commands, his voice low and menacing.

My heart pounds in my chest as I obey, my movements hesitant and fearful. With each crawl, I inch closer to him, my breath catching in my throat as I feel the weight of his gaze bearing down on me.

Finally, I find myself pressed against his legs, my body trembling with a mixture of fear and arousal. I whimper softly, my eyes downcast as I wait for his next command.

With a swift motion, Aslanov brings the knife under my chin, forcing me to look up at him. My breath hitches in my throat as I meet his gaze, my eyes wide with fear and anticipation.

"Look at me," he orders, his voice sending a shiver down my spine.

And all I can think in this moment is that it is no wonder he is the head of the most prominent organization in the world.

As Aslanov holds the knife under my chin, a bead of blood trickles down my neck, the wetness sending a shiver of fear down my spine. I can feel the sharp sting of the blade against my skin.

The warmth slowly runs down my neck.

"And how about now?" Aslanov's voice is low and menacing, his eyes boring into mine with a predatory intensity. "Do you fear me?"