Species decipit - The first appearance deceives many

Isabella

As soon as the sentence leaves his mouth multiple man start to walk my way. This can not be good. Fuck me. What do I do? Where do I go? My thoughts take over my mind and before I know it my bare feet take me across the hall.

I sprint down the hall, trapped like a mouse. I am inside a maximum security prison, there is no way I can escape this place. There is just one option for me, to hide. Hide and pray that they never find me and let it go.

As I sprint down the hall I can hear their boots following close behind me.

Once I reach the end of the hallway I am out of breath. This is the moment where I had wished that I took my sporting more serious. I am like a snail without any condition what so ever.

There is no time to stand still as I am followed on my heels. I turn, turn, turn and turn again until I reach an office room. I slam the door behind me and lock it. I reach for the biggest piece of furniture I can move and shove it against the door, hoping it blocks everything out that wants to come inside.

I try to catch my breath as tears roll down my cheeks. My arms are full of scratches and my feet are bruised and ice cold. My lips are shivering as I am barely wearing anything. Let me tell you they do not have any heating in this prison.

I let myself fall to the ground on my butt while more tears escape my eyes. Everything comes back to me, the image of Lea and all the blood. What does he want from me? Why me? I am just an ordinary girl, struggling to get by. I have never done anything wrong in my life and yet I manage to get myself stuck in this situation. I mentally slap myself in the face. Did I provoke him?

Question after question enters my brain as I pray, pray to a god that does not exist. Because the only person hearing my prayers right now is the man outside, named after the devil.

Diable

Silent cries fill the cool air. The transport has arrived and has begun to take all the woman inside, transporting them to an auction house.

The man are of no use to me. So I am yet to wonder what to do with them. The example has been set, but there is always room for more fear.

I have not said a word yet, but fear runs the room. Nobody knows who I am, or in fact that it is me who is running this scene. Except for one person, the young lone girl. That makes her a problem. And problems need to be taken care off.

Most of the woman are escorted into the vehicle sobbing as they know no bright future awaits them. Most man in my world have a weak spot, in particular for woman. Because they have had a mother figure or sister in their lives. But I have had neither. So no weakness for woman. They earn me money and pleasure. A man like me can't commit to woman.

Talking about woman, where is she and why does it take longer than my patience? It is not long before the national police will arrive at the scene, so she better comes out fast. My little malen'key sokol.

Isabella

I rub my tears off of my cheeks and turn towards a tiny window. It is just tiny enough for me to peek through. I stand on my tipy toes as I try to catch a glimpse of anything. As I turn to look at the left I can see exactly what is going on, they are moving the woman into trucks. I watch in disbelieve as they load them in like animals. They push them down while fitting them all in together. Where the hell are the emergency services?! This can not just happen. How can they do this. Who the fuck do they think they are?

As I am burning myself up with range and questions I hear voices on the hallway. I stop dead in my tracks and look for another place to hide. Under the desk is way to obvious, but the only other place that is left is a closet, not very climaxing either. But I have no other options so I make my way to the closet and bury myself under the pile of dusty police clothes.