Sub rosa - Under the rose

Isabella 

I expect my vision to be blinded by lights, but as I open my eyes they are not. I reach up my hands to rub into my eyes. I suddenly sit up when adrenaline kicks in. I'm in a bed. Well not a bed, a single mattrass on the ground. As I slowly pull the sheets off of me I realise I have been changed into different clothes. An oversized shirt, which is not mine. 

I feel panic rise in my throat as I take in my surroundings. I'm in a cell.

There is  window in here, I have no idea what time of day it is. 

Fuck, I should have never fallen asleep. The previous night comes back to me and makes me vomit. I race towards the sink in the left corner and release the last little bit of food I had left in me. 

A toilet, a sink and a mattrass. That's all. He is switching the roles. I'm a prisoner now. Is he taking revenge? But what does that have to do with me? I wasn't the one that did anything to him, he is projecting on me. Why me? Why did he carry me out of the building? 

So many questions raise in my mind, it makes me want to vomit again. Unfortunate for me there is no food left to puke. 

Yup, I am going to fucking die here. 

Diable 

Once I reached my main house I debated on what to do with her. No one can know she is still alive, she is a loose end. I shouldn't have saved her.

After taking a shower, fucking finally. It had been a while since I felt warm water on my bruised skin. 

Once I get dressed into my usual garments I check the CCTV camera's to see that my little songbird has woken up. It's strange seeing a woman in that room. I have never brought a woman back with me, never. Doesn't matter in what state or on what condition, no woman. 

I gave her another shot of drugs in the car once I realised she was waking up. She has been knocked out for about 6 hours. 

I watch her while I slide my rings back on my fingers. They feel good. I sign as I sit back in my leather chair, debating my choice and analyzing my future choices. 

Isabella 

Okay so I changed my mentality, I don't want to fucking die in here. 

I get up and start scanning the room. Nothing, not a single object. 'Are you fucking kidding me?!' I yell while kicking the door. 'Who the fuck do you think you are?!' All the sadness leaves my body, anger making my blood boil. I am not a goddamn animal. I have not done anything wrong. The sense of injustice fills my body.

After kicking the door multiple times I run my hands frustrated through my hair. As I scan the room a single black dot catches my eyes, a camera. 'You sick basterd, you enjoy watching me?!' I yell while I throw my pillow and every findable object at the camera. 'Fuck you!' 

Frustration fills me and sooner or later realisation will set in that I am not getting out of here. Tears prickle at my eyes, but I won't let them fall. 

I should have never taken that stupid fucking job.

Diable 

My eyes turn darker as I watch her throw a tantrum like a fucking rebionak child

My patience runs out, and while she continues her little tantrum I make my way over to the basement. 

Once I reach the end of the staircase I turn on the lights. I hold a steady pace as I walk towards huge painting, twisting it, revealing a handle. I turn it and with a loud click the door opens. Revealing a tiny, helpless girl.