Bona Fide - With Good Faith

Isabella

The next morning I reluctantly get out of bed, the first thing I notice is the pain on my ass. Every little thing from last night comes back to me. The stinging pain on my ass as a reminder. I catch sight of a small package on the dresser, as I step closer my jaw nearly drops on the floor. It is a completely new Phone, the newest there is.

Curiosity mingled with apprehension as I approach it.

My heart races as I realize he left me a direct line of contact. The realization both intrigued and frightens me. I hesitate for a moment, debating whether to throw the phone away or use it. In the end, a strange curiosity got the better of me, and I reluctantly power it on.

The phone springs to life, a plain background appears.

His contact details are saved, and not with an unknown number anymore, but with his name.

Aslanov.

As I navigate conflicting emotions within me, I can't ignore the subtle allure that surrounds him. There is a dark magnetism pulling me in, and a part of me can't deny the strange excitement that tings my fear.

I drop the phone on the desk, letting it charge.

I make my way over to the bathroom, turning on the bright light I turn around. I gasp as I now get a good look at my ass cheeks, they are red and blue. His handprint is literally printed into my ass. I stare at it for minutes while anger fills me.

I think I am bipolar.

Throughout the day, I struggle to concentrate on my routine. Thoughts of the encounter haunt me, and I find myself absentmindedly tracing the tiny bruise on my face. I can't escape the reality that my life has taken a sudden and unexpected turn.

Therefore I could use a drink, or two, or ten.

Just right in time, like she knew it Alexia calls me. I answer her, her excited voice booms through the phone, ''Isa! What are you up to tonight?''

I pause, considering my options for a moment. "I don't know, Lexi. Just feeling a bit off today," I reply, my tone reflecting the unease beneath the surface.

"Oh, come on! You need a break, girl. How about we hit the town, have some drinks, and dance our worries away?" Alexia suggests, her excitement infectious.

I contemplate the idea, realizing that drowning my sorrows might be exactly what I need.

"Alright, let's do it," I agree, a hint of a smile forming on my face.

We decide on a trendy club, and as night falls, we both get dolled up. Alexia convinces me to wear a short dress, assuring me that it'll boost my confidence. Why the fuck not.

The club is pulsating with energy, the music thumping through the walls. Alexia and I dive into the dance floor, losing ourselves in the beats and the swirling lights. As we dance, I catch glimpses of his face in the dimly lit corners of the club. The realization sends shivers down my spine, but I shake it off, convincing myself that it's just my imagination playing tricks on me.

As the night progresses, the drinks flow freely, and the atmosphere becomes more animated. The worries that had plagued me earlier start to fade, replaced by the euphoria of the music and the company Lexi. I dance with abandon, the short dress swirling around me.

Another shot, another drink and another.

In the midst of the pulsating lights and the deafening music, my phone vibrates in my purse. I pull it out, my vision blurry. I have a message, ut I am so drunk I honestly can't even read anymore. Lexi bumps into me, making me drop the phone right back into my bag without looking.