Omnia causa fiunt - Everything happens for a reason

Isabella

I stare at him in disbelieve. My mouth feels dry, I have no idea what to say. I did in fact not see that coming. I swallow thickly, the tension grows as his dark eyes remain on mine. His gaze is dark, pain. 

He gets up as I stay silent on the floor. Focussing my eyes on the ground. I feel like I touched on the wrong part, like I did something wrong. 

He gathers all the things around me and cleans it up.

'Spasibo' thankyou

A sad smile that does not reach my eyes appears on my face. 'You're welcome'

Diable 

I close the door, and again it feels like a burden. I lock my finger in as the door locks itself. Making my way upstairs again. 

I run my hands through my hair, I feel fucking bad.

I need a shower, one to clear my head and two to clean the blood of. The steaming hot water pours over my body and it feels awful. It feels awful because the only thing I can think of are her dirty bare feet. And her cold skin, her hands felt like ice. She is getting under my skin, without doing so. I am letting her get under my skin myself.

He knows, he knows I have a woman here. It shouldn't bother me that much, but it does. It doesn't bother me that he knows that for the first time I am seen with a girl, it bothers me that he could harm her. Harm her innocent soul, nobody harms her, apart from me. She is mine to break. 

Isabella 

I take a sip out of the water bottle he left. As I wipe my nose I can feel another migraine attack making its way up to my head. I'm exhausted, lonely and scared. There was so much blood.

I let myself fall to the floor, hugging my knees as I lay on the floor. My eyes feel heavy and as he closed the door behind him again I just got a feeling that this will be my coffin. 

As heavy thoughts take over my mind again I drift of into a deep weary sleep. 

My eyes suddenly open, as I take in my surroundings I realize I am again in my old home. Not again, no. I am in my bed, hiding under the covers as I hear my mom and stepdad yell, throwing things. I shiver under the covers, because I know what is about to happen. As soon as I hear the cracks of the staircase my heartbeat speeds up. I start to breath heavily as tears roll down my face. My bedroom doors opens with a loud bang, I can hear my mother scream from down the staircase. As he moves closer to the bed I can already smell the alcohol in his breath. Removing the covers, revealing a monster. Whipping me, hitting me, abusing me. Every single day. Marks cover my body as blood starts to pour out of the places where he would hit me the hardest. He pulls my hair, spitting in my face. And just as I think he is leaving my lifeless body, he throws me on the ground. Kicking me in the stomach, again and again.

Diable

I finish up shaving myself. After my shower I make my way over to the kitchen, it's diner time. Making up a simple pasta dish with lots of vegetables. I stare at my own plate, I take the plate and spoon and make my way down the staircase, again. 

Opening up the door, entering the room I am met with a screaming girl. She is trashing herself through the room, breathing heavily. A night terror, again? I place the plate down on the floor, turning around to walk through the door again. But her sobs and pleading cries stop me, my knuckles turn white. 

Isabella

I am torn out of my dream as I am met with the face of the Devil himself again. Panic rises in me from the night terror I had before, making me go crazy. I back away from him as far as possible as the only thing I see is the black belt that he is wearing. Not only a black belt he is also carrying a gun tucked into that. Cold sweat has started to form onto my back. As sobs escape my mouth I see him coming closer, it's just like my dream.