Catena Desiderii - Chains of Desire

Trigger warning; This chapter contains scenes depicting themes of non-consensual sexual encounters, bondage, dominance, submission, and psychological manipulation. Reader discretion is advised.

May you find solace in the shadows,
And passion in the depths of your darkest fantasies. Aslanov is coming for you.

Enjoy- x

Part 1
Isabella

As we get into the car, a heavy silence descends upon us like a suffocating blanket. My heart pounds in my chest, the alcohol coursing through my veins amplifying my anxiety. I steal a glance at Aslanov, but his expression remains inscrutable, his features carved from stone.

The car glides through the streets of Moscow, the city lights casting eerie shadows across the interior. My mind races with a thousand questions, but I know better than to voice them in the oppressive silence that surrounds us.

Just when I think we're headed back to the mansion, the car suddenly veers off course, turning left into the dense woods that border the outskirts of the city.

My breath catches in my throat as a sense of dread washes over me like a tidal wave.

Fuck.

My fingers tremble as I grip the edge of my seat, my eyes darting nervously to the dark expanse of trees outside the window. The silence in the car is deafening, broken only by the soft hum of the engine and the rhythmic beat of my heart.

Aslanov's gaze remains fixed on the road ahead, his hands steady on the steering wheel. His silence is suffocating, his intentions veiled behind a mask of impassivity.

My mind races with fear and anticipation, my thoughts consumed by the unknown.

The car continues to wind its way through the labyrinth of trees, the darkness closing in around us like a vice. My pulse quickens with each passing moment, my senses heightened to the point of overload.

And then, just when I fear I can't bear the tension any longer, the car comes to a stop in a small clearing deep within the woods.

Fuck.

As the car comes to a halt in the heart of the dense forest, my eyes widen as I take in my surroundings. To my right, nestled among the towering trees, stands a rustic wooden cabin overlooking a serene lake. The scene before me is both beautiful and haunting, the eerie silence of the forest lending an air of mystery to the secluded spot.

This is not the mansion.

My heart races with a mixture of fear and fascination as I realize I've never been here before. I cast a hesitant glance at Aslanov, but his expression remains unreadable as he steps out of the car and strides around to my side.

Fuck fuck.

With a silent command, he opens the car door, his gaze fixed on me with a silent intensity that sends a shiver down my spine.

His hand wraps around my throat, applying light pressure as he pushes me against the leather car seat.

"Are you scared of me?" His lips so dangerously close to my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I hesitantly shake my head. "Say it." His command makes my hairs stand up straight, yet my mouth speaks for me, "I am not scared of you." Barely above a whisper.